DriftMechaniks "Drift Fury" Tee-Shirt Pre-order

Quality... not quantity. Find Slide Style™ / DriftMechaniks gear and apparel here!

Moderator: andysapp

andysapp
I need to go outside

DriftMechaniks "Drift Fury" Tee-Shirt Pre-order

Post by andysapp »

In usual dM fashion (pun intended), we're going to do a last minute short-run of Drift Fury shirts for this Sunday's kick-off event of the series.

The design is off the flyer, with some slight tweaks:

http://driftmechaniks.com/drift_fury_preorder.html

I think these shirts are going to have that "weathered and worn" look. I will do a press check before the final run to make sure - but I think these would look pretty killer if they look a li'l old and tattered.

The pre-order price will be $15... $20 at the event. If you want a shirt, but don't have PayPal for the pre-order... shoot me a PM and let me know what size. The main reason I do these pre-orders is to know what quantities to print up, so I don't wind up with eleventy billion extras.

I will need to give them the exact quantities by the end of the business day tomorrow... so let me know!
:D
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by matts13 »

i will take 2, xl where do i send the money?

alright i am a dumb ass i wills send the money tonight.
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

done

*edit
Is this the front or back? Anything on the other side?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

freakin' nice, i'll be gone from tomorrow until monday for IAS in philly but i wanna grab up a medium
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

XL please senor.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Gotcha!

I ordered 42 shirts... so there should be enough.

I just hope these sell at the event - unlike the last shirt - which I have eleventy billion of. Those shirts were definitely a case of "people who know - know they are cool", but the general public didn't get them at all.

People were like "do you have any shirts that just say "drift" on them?"...
:shock:

Ummm... nokthnxbye.
;)
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

payment sent for 2 :D .
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

what about a shirt that says drift racing? lol
gotundersteer?
Fresh Meat

Post by gotundersteer? »

Any Mediums left? I want one!
2004 Pitch Black 5spd 2.0L(Z) ZX3: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Eibach Pro-Kit Dampers, H&R 24mm Rear Swaybar, Focus-Sport rear stress bar, MBRP Cat-Back, UK ST200 Mondeo Wheels w/ Kuhmo Ecsta 215/45/17's, (Victoracer 15'' track tires) Quantum Audio 12''/Quantum 800w Amp, Custom Ported Box, K&N Panel Filter, SVT Lip...
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

Andy I'll get that large from you later. Thanks.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

We SOLD OUT of the Drift Fury shirts... I am placing a re-order on them that will be ready on Friday. All the shirts were a HUGE hit - especially in sizes we were out of (girl tees, girl tees, girl teeees!).

We did about $500 in shirt sales on Sunday. I am very surprised, and super pleased that people were diggin' them. I didn't really realize it until I had all the different shirts we've made out on the table... but we have like... a whole line! It's wild! There were like 7 different shirts there if I remember correctly.

I want to put that money back into making more designs... so there will be more mayhem on the way!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

down_shift wrote:Andy I'll get that large from you later. Thanks.
I've got it for you, playa!
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

That's awesome people are buying.
andysapp wrote: I want to put that money back into making more designs... so there will be more mayhem on the way!
More shirts and some new decal/stickers! People love stickers. :D
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

andysapp wrote:We SOLD OUT of the Drift Fury shirts... I am placing a re-order on them that will be ready on Friday. All the shirts were a HUGE hit - especially in sizes we were out of (girl tees, girl tees, girl teeees!).

We did about $500 in shirt sales on Sunday. I am very surprised, and super pleased that people were diggin' them. I didn't really realize it until I had all the different shirts we've made out on the table... but we have like... a whole line! It's wild! There were like 7 different shirts there if I remember correctly.

I want to put that money back into making more designs... so there will be more mayhem on the way!
i told you man, you need your own t-shirt company :D . everyone that sees my ASapp designed shirts asks where i get them.
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

andy, i got some sweet ideas for a shirt if u want some of my input, ill email u and u can think about it.