Lanier DD&D #5

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Roadkill
Ripe Meat

Lanier DD&D #5

Post by Roadkill »

Lanier DD&D #5 Oct 16, 2010 Yes, this is a Saturday event!

NEW DAY, NEW TIME AND NEW ROUTINE!

The new day for this event will be Saturday. Racing season is over for the year so we are moving the DD&D series to Saturday. This will allow for less traffic and less interference with work or school schedules.

The new Time will be 3pm. Gates will open at 3pm for load in and practice should start about 4pm and go through 6 or 6:30.

The new routine will include all of the now world famous ( thanks to you tube) DD&D driving events:

150'Drag Races

Spectator qualifying ( Fastest timed lap wins)

Spectator Racing ( 2 cars head to head around the oval)

The Car Show

and DRIFTING!!!!!!

PLUS we will have a small concert by an award winning ROCK BAND as an intermission.

The Swimsuit Competition may be canceled due to Nippely weather, I mean nippy weather.
__________________________________________________ ________

Admission:

Spectators

Normal admission with pit access will be $15. Since no one going to these things is normal anyway we will be having an abnormal discount if you bring with you a printed "Promo Code" ticket. Just copy and paste or whatever the last paragraph of this post and bring it with you for a discount off of the Normal price.

Drivers

I can only give out a few free driver passes ( I let too many in last time and the track has to make some money). These passes will go to the guys who have been at all of the events so far and will rotate in the future.
Drivers will now have to pay $10 which will cover entry into all of the above listed events for the entire evening and the concert as well. This is still cheaper than a Go cart ride at Andretti's or Malibu GP.
We do have a cap of around 25 drivers so pm me ( Howard) on 240atlanta to get on the
" FOR SURE I"M DRIVING" list.

Remember to bring warm clothes as the sun sets earlier and it gets colder at night.

Don't miss this event!

[html]http://240atlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58398[/html]
__________________________________________________ _________

COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING FOR A DISCOUNTED TICKET

Promo Code: "HOWARD"

Sub- Code.......OH, I C U 8 1 2

Good for up to 4 discounted tickets
October 16, 2010 @ Lanier National Speedway.

Fill in:

Name:________________________________

Tires, Smoke em if you got em!