[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Tein Frex
It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Tein Frex
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:29 am 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Id love something with caster adjustment up front independent from camber. AFAIK Ground Control uppers are the only ones that have this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:13 pm 
Clam Salesman

If you do Ground Control you might as well do some custom suspension then..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:17 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

or just wait on everything and motorboat my way around the track for now :)

PBM coilies have the camber and caster setting combined, not sure if I am such a big fan. If nothing else at least you can get loads of positive caster hahaha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:31 pm 
Clam Salesman

it looks way rad tucking wheels outward FROM THE TOP OF THE TIRE....you know it....hahah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:58 am 
Rock Smoke

Get some pants with 8/6 spring rates.
I have some agx/ ground control, don't even know the spring rates and my car straight rips ass through a corner. And my rear shocks are blown because the sleeves are at max low lol.

go fast or die

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:01 pm 
Rock Smoke

they are on the soft side for coilovers, i prefer a stiffer ride. but you could always throw some stiffer (swift?) springs on 'em and rock that, only downfall is that coilovers should (i would hope at least) come valved to perform well with their respective springs.

if you're getting them for like $500, then at least you're a step up from getting just shocks and springs (you'll at least have ride height and camber plate adjustability), any higher than that and i'd just save for stiffer coils.. eh i'd prolly just save for stiffer coils in either case.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 pm 
Eet Bacon

my pants coils came with a second set of stiffer springs. come with the 8/6 already on and a set of 9/7 for later

| | | | |

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:37 am 
Trunk Junk

anybody know anybody that can give me a stank nasty deal on some pants coilovers?

please believe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:51 am 
I need to go outside

I dunno about a stank nasty deal... but I can prolly deal you some nasty stank.
Lemmie knows.
<3

| | |

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:58 am 
Trunk Junk

:teethslay: :teethslay: :teethslay: :teethslay: :winky: :winky:

please believe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:38 am 
Muscle Milk

enjuku seems to have the best retail price.

not a paid endorsement

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 am 
Rock Smoke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 am 
Imitation Crab Meat

<-- pants Nutt Hugger :slayer:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 pm 
Salsa Rodeo

not sure about the flex but my HE's are ancient and still pretty solid. fairly sure mine are 9/7 and they're not terribly stiff but work well both for drifting and on the roadcourse.

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2