Garage cleaning Miata, 86, random crap, etc . . . .

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

PostScript
Fresh Meat

Garage cleaning Miata, 86, random crap, etc . . . .

Post by PostScript »

Alright, I have WAAAYYYYY too much crap stored in my garages and I could use some cash to get next years drift car going again. I'll be adding more to the list when I get the chance to travel to the other garages and take pics.

FOERST off, I have a M2 Hard Dog roll bar. Make your miata manly! Its for a NB but I have it in my NA. Its more compact to allow for the NB glass back window. Its the normal 4 point Double Diagonal with the optional harness tabs welded in. I have all hardware and instructions to install it can be found on Hard Dog's website. It cost $460 plus like $60 to get it shipped. Looking to get $400 for it. Pics:

I have some 4x100 Protege wheels that used to be on the Miata. They are polishes aluminum 15's. They have tires on them but its just to get ya rollin. They look a million times better then stock daisy's if you have a miata and also fit a world of fwd cars. Looking to get my money back out of them @ $150. Pics:

Another set of wheels, they are SSR reverse mesh 15's. Fronts are 15x7 +15ish, rears are 15x7.5 -5 all 4x114.3. They are baller on 86's and look sweet on pulled fendered S13's. I bought these from A (I know thats probably not how its spelled, sorry bud) from Tiger Racing. They were on the white 180 if no one remembers. There are no tires on the front, rears have BRAND NEW pair of 205/50/15's on them. Only rolled in and out of the garage one them. Again, want to get my money back out of them @ $800. Pics:

Saftey 21 4pt roll cage for AE86's. Some blimishes, krylon will make it look new again. $200. Looks just like the 6pt in my other car pictured here, minus the front.

Corbeau FX1 Pro seat. Warning: this is for smaller people. I have a 32" waist and I have some space. Friends with 38" up hate sitting in it. Looks almost brand new. There are a few scratches on the back fiberglass but nothing bad at all. The cover and "pillows" are in great shape. Its black with red in the middle is you're color blind. I don't have any good pics of it at the moment but I'll work on it. Was $280 new, selling for $175. Crappy Pics:

More items to come:
JDM KPH AE86 cluster
Oldskool SSQ Bov non self adjusting
pair of 14in 4x114.3 Hosinu wheels (I know I butchered the spelling)
SC14 supercharger *upgrade for 4agze's SC12's*
20v Blacktop ITB's w/tps
20v Blacktop complete head cams etc
20v Blacktop water pump
20v Blacktop disty w/cap
Several t50 AE86 trannys
GT-S bellhousings for your SR-5 Swap
Tons of AE86 parts, I swear I could make 3 cars if I had chassis
Might part out a car with a AE101 4AGZE with DLI and front mount, let me know if you're interested.
Might sell a zenki AE86 coupe with no rust! Roller, shell, whatever. Let me know if you're interested.
1970 Datsun 510 wagon
1985 Corolla SR-5 Coupe

-Justin
bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by bighuyner »

Those SSR meshes are pretty tempting. Woud you sell them without the rear tires also?
PostScript
Fresh Meat

Post by PostScript »

Yeah I can do that for you Huy. They were a bit wide and too much sidewall for a 86. 195/50 would have been perfect.

-Justin
cjernigan
Fresh Meat

Post by cjernigan »

I'm interested in the rollbar! You have PM.
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

bighuyner wrote:Those SSR meshes are pretty tempting. Woud you sell them without the rear tires also?
DO IT!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
PostScript
Fresh Meat

Post by PostScript »

The SSR's are possibly sold, deal pending.

-Justin
bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by bighuyner »

doh!
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

how much you want for 510?
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
PostScript
Fresh Meat

Post by PostScript »

$700 for the 510 wagon. Its a roller with no motor or tranny. If I don't sell it I'm gonna just go back to my original plans with it and build it. I told myself I can only keep one major new project car, the 510, the bug, or my AE86 coupe. 2 have to go!

-Justin
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

any rust on the 510?
The Yousef
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by The Yousef »

PostScript wrote:$700 for the 510 wagon. Its a roller with no motor or tranny. If I don't sell it I'm gonna just go back to my original plans with it and build it. I told myself I can only keep one major new project car, the 510, the bug, or my AE86 coupe. 2 have to go!

-Justin
sell the bug!!1

it's german!!

it was commissioned by Hitler!!!
S3's Token Minority

I PUT THE F.U. IN FUN...

POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

PostScript wrote:$700 for the 510 wagon. Its a roller with no motor or tranny. If I don't sell it I'm gonna just go back to my original plans with it and build it. I told myself I can only keep one major new project car, the 510, the bug, or my AE86 coupe. 2 have to go!

-Justin

hmmm, i mostly just want it for its suspension....but then i have to get it to abalambala...... i'll have to think about this.
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
PostScript
Fresh Meat

Post by PostScript »

It has a solid rear axle. Are you looking at putting it under a coupe or 4d? I keep going back and forth on what cars to get rid of. I have the 510, 66 bug, and a 85 AE86 shell. I told myself I can only keep one and I'm indecisive. I guess I'll keep the last one to sell.

The 510 has some rust but its under the brake master cyl. Its just surface rust. The frame rails are all in awesome shap. The worst part is the body, she has some dents. They aren't anything crazy, there is just lots of them haha. The hood splitting between the outer shell and the bracing.

-Justin
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

dammit, it doesn't have the IRS like the coupes? hmm, that makes me sad, because if i ever did find a 510 coupe its not getting cut up. maybe i'll look for an s13 roller and hack it up and use it on my celica...
dieplease
Fresh Meat

Re: Garage cleaning Miata, 86, random crap, etc . . . .

Post by dieplease »

Can you check your PM I will like to get some feedback from the FX1 in a 86.

Thanks
contact me at ptyae86@gmail.com