Parting out the S14. Holler if you want something.

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I'm sad. This car is legend.
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

Byron, I'll pencil you in for all of those things. Only thing I forgot to mention is QC expressed a bit of interest in the Walboro on Saturday and I told him he could probably have it, but if he doesn't need it, it's yours.

I can't find any pics of the calipers/brake setup right now either, but I'll either take some this weekend or search around my computer a bit more to see if I have one anywhere.

As for the dash, what pieces in specific are you wondering about? If you want just the carbon piece, I'd let it go for $30 or so. There aren't actually any screws or anything holding it in though, it's basically just a thin sheet of carbon cut to fit exactly in that spot, and it just sorta slides into place. It's also cut for a single-din CD player and the boost controller, and the AFC/turbo timer and just stuck on with heavy duty double sided tape.

Oh, and the Sprint is pretty decent. Not overly tight or supportive (esp compared to my Buddy Club drivers seat), but it's a good budget option.
Last edited by CodyW on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

So are you gonna part it out and scrap the shell?
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

I'm thinking that might happen, unless someone wants to take it off my hands for a few bucks (or maybe even free). Kinda sucks, the interior is pretty much perfect on it, although as we all know the exterior looks a bit beat. The wiring harness is also pretty screwed, so it wouldn't make the perfect start to a project, but if someone really wanted to do some work it'd be ok.

Makes me a bit sad too, it has been really fun. Just finally getting to the point where I don't feel like dumping way more money into it, and I think I'd really enjoy something a bit newer.
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

might be wanting the diff.. thanks coders!

edit.. wait.. what's the out the door price for the whole car??
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

this car plus geners car plus some fandangling would make an awesome s13 for geners.
please believe
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

or.... gener's s13 can go back into the garage from which it came and i can drive coder's old car until it breaks in half!
Kronus
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Kronus »

SR JWT ECU

Details on the ROM?
"Yes." - Mika Hakkinen
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

PMing you right now Eugene.

I'll pull up my old files and see what I can find out on that ECU. It was actually in the car when I bought it in 04 and I really know nothing about it, but I'm pretty sure I still have the receipts and all that showing the specifics. I'll try to scan/post that up as soon as I find something, although it might be a few days.
collink
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by collink »

CodyW wrote:Byron, I'll pencil you in for all of those things. Only thing I forgot to mention is QC expressed a bit of interest in the Walboro on Saturday and I told him he could probably have it, but if he doesn't need it, it's yours.

I can't find any pics of the calipers/brake setup right now either, but I'll either take some this weekend or search around my computer a bit more to see if I have one anywhere.

As for the dash, what pieces in specific are you wondering about? If you want just the carbon piece, I'd let it go for $30 or so. There aren't actually any screws or anything holding it in though, it's basically just a thin sheet of carbon cut to fit exactly in that spot, and it just sorta slides into place. It's also cut for a single-din CD player and the boost controller, and the AFC/turbo timer and just stuck on with heavy duty double sided tape.

Oh, and the Sprint is pretty decent. Not overly tight or supportive (esp compared to my Buddy Club drivers seat), but it's a good budget option.
That'll work. Whenever you can get me a price on that and the front lip shipped, that'd be awesome! Thanks Cody.
bradystrib
Man of Action

Post by bradystrib »

cody i heart you. euguene please dont buy the whole set up. i want stuff.
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

you better keep those almighty badges. they must live on.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

oh damn, i almost forgot about those being on there!

those are totally making there way onto whatever i have next though. reps.
Kronus
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Kronus »

CodyW wrote: I'll pull up my old files and see what I can find out on that ECU. It was actually in the car when I bought it in 04 and I really know nothing about it, but I'm pretty sure I still have the receipts and all that showing the specifics. I'll try to scan/post that up as soon as I find something, although it might be a few days.
That'll work, thanks mate.
"Yes." - Mika Hakkinen
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

CodyW wrote:oh damn, i almost forgot about those being on there!

those are totally making there way onto whatever i have next though. reps.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet