03 WRX Rear axles - used

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Zigerus
Clam Salesman

03 WRX Rear axles - used

Post by Zigerus »

I have both rear axles for sale still in good condition, I took one CV joint apart. I had to send it to have my axle guy to have some new ones made. I have not put this together yet since it needs new grease and a cv boot clamp. They have 86k miles on them no boot's are torn or even close to bad condition no crack or anything.

I'm sure they could stand to be repacked but the grease does not seem to bad. And I'm a perfectionist about that kind of stuff.

I will re-grease them all for the new owner if they buy the mats and pay soon.

I am willing to ship at buyers expense.

I'm asking $120 OBO.

Picks will be up tomorrow.
Control Freaks!~ http://www.cfdrift.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Throttle fixes everything. Love is kissing your rear bumper into a snowbank at 40 mph and not leaving a scratch. If hookers carried active differentials in their purses and knew how to use 'em, I wouldn't be married. Left-foot braking fixes everything the throttle doesn't fix, including impotence and poor self-esteem. Banging off a rev limiter while looking out a car's side window and slamming into a steering stop will cure cancer. If the car isn't moving around under power, you are a small, testicle-free squirrel. The handbrake fixes everything left-foot braking doesn't fix, including philosophical issues with most major religions and the heartbreakingly impossible question of what you should have for dinner*.