Batlground Drift Demos!!!!

What's not-so-new in the world of drifting. We don't pay attention to this section.

Moderators: charlie, andysapp

Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat

Batlground Drift Demos!!!!

Post by Tracy »

http://www.nopi.com/ss_2006/drifting.htm

Batlground has been invited to perform drifting demos with NOPI. Come check us out in Valdosta if you can!

We will also be participating in a WDC drift demo at the IRL race this weekend in St. Petersburgh FL. http://www.gpstpete.com

It will be filmed for a new drifting TV show called Lateral Dimensions. I will update you with the television schedule as soon as I get it. The show will also be available for DLing on-line :)
gotundersteer?
Fresh Meat

Post by gotundersteer? »

Hopefully I'll get a chance to check it out. Also, Tracy, I met you guys at the Xtreme Measures event at ALMS a while back, and I'm probably interested in volunteering at the drifting events you guys are holding. (Drift Fury?). I'm gonna check the SCCA schedule and see what days will work, but I'm definitely interested.
2004 Pitch Black 5spd 2.0L(Z) ZX3: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Eibach Pro-Kit Dampers, H&R 24mm Rear Swaybar, Focus-Sport rear stress bar, MBRP Cat-Back, UK ST200 Mondeo Wheels w/ Kuhmo Ecsta 215/45/17's, (Victoracer 15'' track tires) Quantum Audio 12''/Quantum 800w Amp, Custom Ported Box, K&N Panel Filter, SVT Lip...
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

Dang that's about as South Georgia as you can get! Sounds like a great opportunity, good luck.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Gotundersteer? I am volunteer coordinator for the Drift Fury events. If you can make it out to the drift event on Sunday the 9th give me a call at 678-936-7228 so we can talk further. Im in need of more volunteers so if you know more people who may want to come let me know so I can get them on my list asap.
-Thanks, Zach
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

THAT IS TOOO AWESOME! Batlground on TV!!1
Congrats!!

If ya'll need a black bimmer for the demos... hollaaa!!!
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

From our newest user's name it looks like the St.Louis destruktion is well underway. Can't wait to see some pictographs and videography.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

St Louis was badass and after we got back NOPI added two more demos for us to go play at.... one in Rockingham NC and one in New Hampshire :D. we really did steal the show from the dragracing and carshow every time we were up to do our thing. a lot of good things are happening around this team, i can't thank tracy and dan enough for letting me be a part of it.

ps, the video is in the capable hands of andy snapps so i'm sure we'll have something awesome to watch when it's done :twisted:
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

icantdrift wrote:a lot of good things are happening around this team, i can't thank tracy and dan enough for letting me be a part of it.
Well said, killa. They gave us an AMAZING opportunity.
THEY ARE THE BEST!!!
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

I may have to make the NC demo :D. that's relatively close.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

Zachscar wrote:I may have to make the NC demo :D. that's relatively close.
yeah rockingham isn't too far. we could probably use a little backup help too 8)
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I can't wait!
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Sounds good :D whats the date of that one?
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

July 8th & 9th is Rockinham's demolition.
:D