It is currently Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Falken Tire Rip Off!!! Cali heads look out!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:58 am 
Not Really Past the Hazing

Damn, I would be pissed if this happened to me!

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff74913.htm

Les Schwab Tire ripoff, misrepresenting Falken Azenis for Zexius tires! Rohert Park California *UPDATE ..I just want anything that states that Zexius are made by Falken...

Les Schwab Tire
Address:
Redwood Redwood Drive
Rohert Park California 94928
U.S.A.
Phone Number:

The Falken Azenis vs. Zexius controversy

Lesschwab.com sells the performance tire ZE-326 (or in detail the Zexius XI-326). I just bought them because they said it was a Falken tire or that Falken makes them. Yesterday washing the car noticed the Falken label is missing, I did some research and had a big surprise. They offer the Zexius as a Falken Ziex- ZE-326, but without the brand name. I called Falken and ask them if they make the Zexius xi-326 and turns out negative. The same applies with the store, requesting any book or manual backing up Falken is the manufacturer of Zexius ends in no results. I have not received any literature from the store, Falkne or Ohtsu about the tires.

The Falken tire name is Azenis ZIEX-326 while the Schwab is Zexius XI-326, but nowhere not even in the receipt is it going to say Falken. It is too much similarity, I have verified in Falkentire.com in the archives and at the same time have called the company, they do not make Zexius model. So if I purchase a Toyota, please do not send me a Geo Prizm if you know what I mean.

I went to Ohtsu's website and nowhere did I find anything related to Zexius (none). Please I need any information regarding this matter.

Could you please send me any information,

correopr@yahoo.com

Joe
Petaluma, California
U.S.A.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:02 pm 
I need to go outside

That "Falken" sucks.

Quote:
So if I purchase a Toyota, please do not send me a Geo Prizm if you know what I mean.

*That's a good point.

I'd be pretty pissed if I were in their shoes. Granted, I usually make more educated purchases, and know what product line a manufacturer carries... but I do know that not everyone is armed with that.

I would take those back in a heartbeat, and threaten a lawsuit.
For real.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:54 am 
Clam Salesman

towards the end it says it was a falkin base tire, just one of the sister companies shit. But still falkin base. Still i'd get my money and get me something better.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]