WTB: Gas Tank and fuel pump assembly for S13 Coupe

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Ted J
Fresh Meat

WTB: Gas Tank and fuel pump assembly for S13 Coupe

Post by Ted J »

Looking to try and find a gas tank and fuel pump assembly (don't need the pump, will put in a 255 L/hr pump) for my '91 S13 Coupe.

Anybody know where I could find one relatively cheap and hopefully in good shape? The one that was in my car is so rusted out it couldn't be used anymore.

Or if anybody knows of a solution that I could do fuel cell wise where it's under the car in the stock type gas tank location and still uses the stock fuel filler that would be great! That's why I'm thinking of using the stock tank for those two reasons. Don't like the idea of the gas being stored in the passengers area even if it's way in the back. I know a firewall can be put up but would feel better if it was outside of the car. Currently have a fuel cell in the spare tire area and the cap on it isn't working right so I need to replace it and was thinking of going back to stock.

Thanks!

Ted
Ted

Project 346SX - In the works, Twin cam KA24 has been taken out, Single cam "KA24 to the power of 2" LS1 transplanted in!!

Video of some 0-60-0 Runs of the car at the Year One Experience '07
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

pull-a-part
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Ted J
Fresh Meat

Post by Ted J »

down_shift wrote:pull-a-part
Good idea... looked and the North Atlanta lot and they just got a S13 in recently and was going to go and check it out. But you know how that goes, could have been rear ended, gas tank might already be missing. Just putting the word out in case I get lucky and find somebody that has one they are looking to get rid of.
Ted

Project 346SX - In the works, Twin cam KA24 has been taken out, Single cam "KA24 to the power of 2" LS1 transplanted in!!

down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

oh hold on dont they puncture and drain all the gas tanks at Pull-A-Part?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Ted J
Fresh Meat

Post by Ted J »

down_shift wrote:oh hold on dont they puncture and drain all the gas tanks at Pull-A-Part?
Ahh SOB, that would just be my luck.

They do list fuel/gas tanks on their site if I'm not mistaken and have a price on them. When I get a change I'll go and check it out and see if it's there if I don't find any other options.

Anybody know fo a fuel cell that can fit under the car and have a tube go up to the stock filler neck area by chance?
Ted

icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

i have the old tank out of my new shell sitting here ready to go.
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Get erin's or go on 240atl. I had like 5 kids fighting to sell me theirs. I ended up w a nice one for maybe 20$. A few offered it for free but I had to pull it but I was in a hurry.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
Ted J
Fresh Meat

Post by Ted J »

Thanks for the info, Shawn.

Erin, I texted you about the tank.
Ted

Ted J
Fresh Meat

Post by Ted J »

icantdrift wrote:i have the old tank out of my new shell sitting here ready to go.
Thanks for the tank man. Got lucky and that thing is in great shape!
Ted