The prodical returns

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

Prince Nismo
Imitation Crab Meat

The prodical returns

Post by Prince Nismo »

Hey guys! Long time no talk, it has been quite a while since i've been back, and i longed for my home sweet home away from the land of Drift.... Anways, i'll give you a quick recap on JM's life as a Wanna drifter.

1) the S13 is in the shop again but for a good reason this time and nothing is broken

2) I got a Real Deal S13 Steel hood so its exterior is all finished now

3) Its fully flat black now and all the minor body work has been fixed

4) i haven't had alot of problems with the coil packs but now the clutch is slipping

5) I have a buyer for it or rather a trader and will hopefully be sealing the deal this weekend..

6) i've been rockin the Civic for about 1 1/2 months now and it sucks just in case anyone is wondering

7) I'm in the Auto Mechaniks school now so i can actually get ASE'd soon, FINALLY!

8) I will be trading in my Japanese Soy Sauce Powered Kung Pao chicken for some Bratwurst with kraut on the side

9) Andy is still my hero

10) Maybe one day, just maybe if i wish hard enough i might get to come to a dM meet...

sorry guys, its been too long, that FWD stuff does stuff to your head! makes you think crazy things like Vtec is the most awesomest power evar....
Drift long
Shift Short
Boost High
Ride low

12 psi a day keeps the honda away!
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

hey man, i happened to see your car this past weekend at the SEDA cookout and it was looking (and sounding) good! the fact that the pop-up hood was still on inspired me to create a dual headlight (pop-up's and silvia lights) S13 though, for some reason i think it would be cool (in a completely ridiculous way). glad everything is going alright though, and maybe we'll run into you at one of the many events in the next month or 2 (formula D, southern fried slide 2, HIN, the untouchable, or something else).
Prince Nismo
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Prince Nismo »

thanks man! well i'm glad someone has seen it.... Eric has been taking the car to every frickin meet/show/reason to get it on the road while he has it... i show much love to him but i'm glad.
Drift long
Shift Short
Boost High
Ride low

down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

Hey you finally pulled yourself away from the EM board. :D
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Prince Nismo
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Prince Nismo »

Yeah i did.... well Running a Club is a pretty hard thing especially with everything that has gone on.... i tell you what! drama drama drama! geez! But i'm still trying to make sure that M3 isn't going to kill me, either in cash or
making sure that that expensive machine doesn't die...
Drift long
Shift Short
Boost High
Ride low

shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

CodyW wrote:hey man, i happened to see your car this past weekend at the SEDA cookout and it was looking (and sounding) good! the fact that the pop-up hood was still on inspired me to create a dual headlight (pop-up's and silvia lights) S13 though, for some reason i think it would be cool (in a completely ridiculous way). glad everything is going alright though, and maybe we'll run into you at one of the many events in the next month or 2 (formula D, southern fried slide 2, HIN, the untouchable, or something else).
I have seen the dual headlights on a pink s13 in some pic from japan!! It looked ....eh......different!! :D I also saw the pics where he flipped the car at BM Hai later that day and got out smiling!!
Last edited by shawn shawn on Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

http://www.ziptied.com/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=210 Here ya go cody!! If this works the dual headlight car is on this page!!
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

haha, awesome! thats just as ridiculous as i had imagined :).