AE86 Parts For Sale

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

andysapp
I need to go outside

AE86 Parts For Sale

Post by andysapp »

After months of debate... I've decided to keep my Corolla. I have, however - decided to sell off the parts I have which have never made their way onto the car itself. These parts have been sitting at dM HQ for over a year now, and are ready for someone's happy li'l eight-six! :)

The parts are as follows:

TRD Zenki Front Bumper:
--
Brand new - never installed - still in original box. I do not have the brackets for this bumper... nor the lights to fit the turn signals. The brackets should be available from www.toysport.com , and the turn signals are the same lights that came on the AW11 (MR2) front bumper. The Trueno bumper emblem is also available from ToySport. This bumper retails new from ToySport for $400 w/o shipping. I'm asking for $300.

JDM Trueno Gauge Cluster:
--
Any Initial D fan should recognize this cluster layout. Straight from Japan - includes the wiring harnesses. Great condition for an item that is about 20 years old. I paid $80+25 shipping for this cluster - I'm asking for $50.

Front & Rear Strut Tower Braces:
--
Stiffen up your chassis and reduce body flex on turn-in. These are not a name brand, but are a quality set of braces. I purchased these off eBay for $90+12 shipping. I'm asking for $65.

More or less - this is a clearance sale. My loss is your gain here. If you're interested in any of these items... drop me a pm - or email me: andy@driftmechaniks.com . I would prefer local pickup (especially for the bumper), and am willing to meet halfway depending on distance. Shipping can be arranged for any of these items if neccesary... just let me know!
:D
Last edited by andysapp on Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

*** UPDATE ***

The strut tower braces are no longer available. They were sold a coupla weeks ago. I still have the bumper and the gauge cluster for those who are interested.

andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

*** UPDATE ***

The JDM Gauge Cluster has been sold! It is on it's way to London as we speak. The only item left is the super-rad Zenki bumper!
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

Whats the plan with the 86? Are you just gonna drive it stock and go all out on the BMW?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Purdy much... I'll still drive the e46 around - but I'd like to get the eight-six up and running to keep some mileage off the bmw. Not to mention the fact that the poor li'l eight-six has been sitting dormant... more-or-less neglected for about a year. She needs some loving and attention too!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

** UPDATE **
Hooman and Chris managed to talk me into keeping the bumper for the reborn panda. I suppose it's for the better since the bumper was sorta a rare find. Now all I need is some brackets and lights, and we're good to go!
BrokeAssHachi
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by BrokeAssHachi »

damnit, i wish i woulda saw this a while back. i would have liked those strut tower bars too... :lol:
estis fatuus
Fresh Meat

Post by estis fatuus »

BrokeAssHachi wrote:damnit, i wish i woulda saw this a while back. i would have liked those strut tower bars too... :lol:
heh...ditto...
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Megan Racing makes strut tower bars for the corolla for like 89 or 95 dollars for both. Just figured I'd let you guys know since you weren't able to get these. http://www.meganracing.com
-Zach
BrokeAssHachi
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by BrokeAssHachi »

sweet i'll check that out after i have money again.... :cry:
8six
Fresh Meat

caca

Post by 8six »

*ndy sell me the bumper...!!! sell !!!!

lmk bro give me an call or email me.

Notjdmoldskool@hotmail.com

later,
Fernando
gigigigigigigirigi
8six
Fresh Meat

caca

Post by 8six »

OoOoOoOOoOOoOOps
gigigigigigigirigi
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

NO ANDY!!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!! :D
Beans and cornbread.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Must... keeep... bumpaaa!

Sorry, killa... I'd love to sell it to ya... but it needs to go on the tofu machinnne! I'll let you know if I find anymore, though.
8six
Fresh Meat

Post by 8six »

dammit u ricer..hahah j/k

it's koo man..i think ill just get a cressida lip..not initial d style heheh just buggin ya.

later,

btw are you going to varsity?
gigigigigigigirigi