Page 73 of 249

Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:49 pm
by s14lowesdrifter
andysapp wrote:Oopsie. I sucked at Lowes. Don't feel bad.
joking or serious?

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:00 am
by shawn shawn
martymartymarty.net wrote:Meet me in Hapeville. the H is O
I have a rap CD w/ a dude saying either "I'm the hater from hapeville" or "the hatian from hapeville"


I lol'd!




* I looked it up and I was way off haha...

No Fahrarri, no Jag, no Bentley, or a Benz
Might just play the wall with this mean look on my grill
Act like I'm da hater, the Haitian from Hateville

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:35 am
by POOPscandal
s14lowesdrifter wrote:
andysapp wrote:Oopsie. I sucked at Lowes. Don't feel bad.
joking or serious?
he's talking about an event at lowes motor speedway. whereas i'm guessing you actually ran into a parked lowes company truck. Image

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:24 am
by PmartyX
POOPscandal wrote:Image


Exactly

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:51 am
by Greg
martymartymarty.net wrote:
POOPscandal wrote:Image


Exactly

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:52 am
by s14lowesdrifter
yes shit happens :oops:

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 am
by Pittsy
StLCankles wrote:
andysapp wrote:
Maudite wrote:Bitch you ride tha MARTA bus since '03

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:17 pm
by PmartyX
s14lowesdrifter wrote:yes shit happens :oops:

No it doesn't

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:23 pm
by Greg
death happens.

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 pm
by andysapp
Maudite wrote:death sappens.

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 pm
by andysapp
Holy shit I want to make a sticker of that. ^^

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:29 pm
by Greg
I'll take one :D

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 pm
by revel
RIP

Image

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 pm
by DJones
:cry:

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:29 pm
by struka
DJones wrote::cry: