Page 80 of 249

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:55 pm
by mranlet
Image

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:23 am
by Abactus
nice!

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:55 pm
by RBZ32
My Car: Saint Louis's Drift RBZ32

Image
Image
Image

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:23 pm
by Cankles
RBZ32 wrote:My Car: Saint Louis's Drift RBZ32
Image
open diff and before the RB swap. way to fail




p.s. you have red hair. everyone hates gingers

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 pm
by P.Haire
GINGER YOU SAY!?!?!

i do like your wheels though.

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:29 pm
by charlie
there's something to be said for sunset drifting though. make a brotha cry sometimes wit that sheeit.

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:12 pm
by RBZ32
Thats the only picture that exists of my car at an event... even though its old and of me understeering...

I'll get some more here soon... now that the dang thing is essentially done...

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 pm
by Nismo300zxt
All Z32's have LSD's.

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:15 pm
by RBZ32
^^ That too Cankles!

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 am
by kOOpA
can't wait to see it perform in its new setup!

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:50 pm
by Zach
these are already on the Rowdy blog, but I'll put up a few more here. This is the car so far, it needs another day to finish up the under-dash wiring and I have to figure out why I'm not getting spark and it should be running/driveable!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


hopefully will get to finish it up next weekend when I go home!

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:55 pm
by kOOpA
car looks rowdy as hell.

stl people, including myself have had no sort of luck with SOHC's.

i dunno exactly what you've done to it, but i'd be really really cautious to rev that thing up much over 4-5k.

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:03 pm
by Zach
haha, I beat on it for a while before I took it apart. The motor was always really stout. I re-wired the whole car with a universal 18-circuit harness, and re-wired the motor via megasquirt. I just have to wire up my gauges, make a switch panel, and wire up the last few switches and that stuff will all be done. I'll make the second part of the dash once I have all the wiring done and everything is buttoned up on that end. It rev'd fine to the stock rev limiter before, which I think is 6400. Thats about where I plan to keep it anywho.

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 pm
by RBZ32
kOOpA wrote:can't wait to see it perform in its new setup!
Friday MM will be my initial testing ground.... if that goes well, I can tweak the set-up for the April Gateway Event.

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:17 pm
by Cankles
Nismo300zxt wrote:All Z32's have LSD's.
all tt's had lsd, or all of them cause that was an NA z32, and if you look at the picture the driver side wheel isnt spinning, thusly it was open.