Page 94 of 249
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:12 pm
by CodyW
JTP rocked 20's, I think 19's would be perfect

. I'll make a super cheap deal if you want them too. Or I'll trade for some TE's, haha.

Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:34 pm
by Greg
car was so hot on 20's
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:48 pm
by Dr. Marlow
Maudite wrote:car was so hot on 20's
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:26 am
by s14lowesdrifter
the new wheip

Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:10 pm
by Freddy2k
Yesterday Afternoon i made some stickers:
This morning i drove to hockenheimring to meet a good freind of mine with his soarer, i gave him my propshaft to weld. On the Way home (230km Autobahn) i got bored of hitting the Rev limiter at 210km/h so a took a video of it
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
http://www.youtube.com/v/YLebzVntJdA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
http://www.youtube.com/v/YLebzVntJdA&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
If i had driven with the scooby i think i would have fucked the engine cause of 260km/h nonstop...
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:17 pm
by Pittsy
I like the DM sticker on the quarter panel man. Also love the satin black along the lower 3rd, looks super rad.
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:28 pm
by Dr. Marlow
looks awesome
and that video is also awesome
awesome!
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:31 pm
by mynameismike
nice vinyl work...! me likey. i suck, and always get bubbles in things.
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:42 pm
by andysapp
That's awesome! Stickers look rad!
So rad!
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:17 pm
by mynameismike
my "good" side.
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:30 pm
by Nismo300zxt
My 86 next to my buddies 86 T-Type. Original owner too.

Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:02 pm
by andysapp
NIICE! That purple people eater looks dick, too!
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:48 pm
by Dr. Marlow
Nismo300zxt wrote:My 86 next to my buddies 86 T-Type. Original owner too.
lol i was totally like theres no corolla in that pic omg wtf
fanboy
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:57 pm
by AFSil80
Nismo300zxt wrote:My 86 next to my buddies 86 T-Type. Original owner too.
Very well kept, I might add. The turbo heat shield looks perfect, haha. I don't know any GN owners that still have theirs.
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:43 am
by Nismo300zxt
AFSil80 wrote:Nismo300zxt wrote:My 86 next to my buddies 86 T-Type. Original owner too.
Very well kept, I might add. The turbo heat shield looks perfect, haha. I don't know any GN owners that still have theirs.
Yes he is super anal. It's hawt.
Another buddy with a GN with 49K miles on it. (in the background)
