Page 2 of 8

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:13 pm
by Dr. Marlow
WHAAAAA!!!! :shock:
man dg comes thru again
ive been on this track and it is super awesome, im so gonna do dis
edit: just saw the price, gotta get some cash!

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:28 pm
by Zach
I'll be there for sure, regardless of whether im driving or not, at least to help out and hang out/take pictures :D.

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:39 pm
by Generz
marlow<12 wrote:WHAAAAA!!!! :shock:
man dg comes thru again
ive been on this track and it is super awesome, im so gonna do dis
edit: just saw the price, gotta get some cash!
Thats why I posted it over two months before. :)

Save your monies guys!!!!

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:45 pm
by Skwid
Stoopid broke drifters. Fuck it, lets make it a grip day!

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:03 pm
by down_shift
one way or the other

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:02 pm
by Rhoad Racing
omg!! nicely done DG. I def need to get in on this. Gonna start saving my pennies.

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:26 pm
by icantdrift
should be able to make it happen.

Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:24 pm
by shawn shawn
I'm in the same boat as cody... waiting for magic to happen.

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:18 am
by Skwid
Stoopid.

Broke.

DrifterZzzzz.


Get jobZzzzz you filthy hippieZzzzzz!

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:31 am
by shawn shawn
Skwid wrote:Stoopid.

Broke.

DrifterZzzzz.


Get jobZzzzz you filthy hippieZzzzzz!
I'm in school man. *bad chong impression*

Image

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:03 am
by P.Haire
ok it's posted on both local forums



having a job is for squares man



but seriously school makes it hard.

ps.
Image

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:59 am
by Skwid
but......I LIKE fags....no....I mean track days....or golf. Yeah....golf. I like it.

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:36 pm
by andysapp
Hahhaha!! ^^

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:19 am
by kalifornia087
Oh yes. Been Dying to run something like this for a long time...

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:15 pm
by DJones
PAID!!!!