Page 2 of 3
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 am
by kOOpA
sweeeeeet, what are the big plans? or are you still makin' up your mind?
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm
by RBZ32
Bumper tuck! Its as easy as drilling a hole and running into a wall!!!

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:36 pm
by kalifornia087
Sweet!!! Is it an E bomb or an 'i' car??
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:02 pm
by S.K.Robot
Epik wrote:charlie wrote:are those bulletholes on the hood? was that thing shot at from a helicopter?
that would definitely explain the weird idle..
It belonged to THE Chuck Norris it was a prop car from Walker Texas Ranger.......I think its the reflection!
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 pm
by S.K.Robot
kalifornia087 wrote:Sweet!!! Is it an E bomb or an 'i' car??
It's an i. Something to get me drifting and it was damn cheap. Since the loss of my 510 I have had a huge RWD shaped hole in my heart so this may be able to take the place. Big plans are to drift it and do anything necessary to make that happen...haha! I've been into VW's for a while so this will be a nice car for me to raise some hell in. I definitely need coilovers and rebarreled RS's. Anyone wanna trade a VW project for some rims?
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:12 pm
by S.K.Robot
David Adams wrote:E30s ROCK! I've still got a manual and E34 AFM if you're around, I can hand them over to you.
Nice find and AWESOME price!
I'm around homie!
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:15 pm
by bradystrib
S.K.Robot wrote:David Adams wrote:E30s ROCK! I've still got a manual and E34 AFM if you're around, I can hand them over to you.
Nice find and AWESOME price!
I'm around homie!
you werent at the office today. i cried. do this:

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:30 pm
by S.K.Robot
SNORK!!!!!!
Yea dude I'm in PA on a job interview so I can afford to keep working for Wooley and Cody!!!!!
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:53 pm
by S.K.Robot
Umm here are my plans!

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 pm
by struka
^yea, thats hot
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:11 pm
by andysapp
I just came.
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:12 pm
by down_shift
struka wrote:^yea, thats hot
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:33 pm
by S.K.Robot
I'm thinking of having some Keskins for the skreets and some diamonds to beat on.....you know when I start to sell drugs and can actually buy stuff for this car. Gots to find those bumpers!
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:34 pm
by S.K.Robot
andysapp wrote:I just came.
....on Eileen!
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 pm
by andysapp