Page 4 of 8

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:01 pm
by revel

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:33 am
by Dr. Marlow
KIMBO EAT BABIES
Image

Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:43 pm
by revel
paid.

Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:00 pm
by P.Haire
WOOT!!!!

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:58 pm
by skylinesx
believe i'll be PAID up t/m soon as i put money in the bank

just hope he helmet situation is cool...

Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:45 pm
by s13driftertb
:D :D :D paid and ready to ROCK :!: :!: :!: :D :D

After I get some tires, and change my oil and flush my radiator and....what the hell I'm I doing setting her...

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:48 am
by skylinesx
no turnin back now paid in full i'll be there, do we just bring our paypal receipt as proof to get in?

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:07 am
by P.Haire
if your name is the same name on paypal then your photo ID will do, if not bring a printout.


THANKS FOR SUPPORTING US GUYS.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:19 am
by skylinesx
alright well i'll be bringing a print out as well, jus to make for sure, can't wait to get on a track finally....

well I paid but for some reason i was looking over my paypal today and it isn't showing that i paid? but i have a print out...

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:34 pm
by Generz
Update to the post. No more late-registration fee...K!

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:12 pm
by s13driftertb
just got back with some tires, they are a little bigger that what I'm used to I hope the sr will compensate.









so is it sunday yet???? :?:

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:59 pm
by P.Haire
add air pressure and yes it will.

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:25 pm
by matts13
i run 255 azines 615 in the rear. are they bigger than that? than your good.

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:43 am
by skylinesx
i'll be on either some bridgestones or pirellis lol, they also come in a variety of sizes 16's, 17's or 18's...since i'm a broke ass and can't afford a spare set of 17in rears...

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:49 pm
by s13driftertb
my short term memory is crap now so I had to check,

215 40 17

I was running 205 40 17 i think so they just look huge to me.

:?: :?: but is is Sunday yet????