(2008.5.25) DGtrials Event REVISED PRICING $130!!!!!!!!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

10mm is gonna kill your drift. forfeit your car to me! :)
Image
please believe
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

well i broke my rear end today at the mustang club event on Nashville Superspeedway
so i wont be running but i will be there noonish to chill
:D it was worth it :D
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
s13driftertb
Ripe Meat
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: N' Ville

Post by s13driftertb »

Man I heard this event was soooo HOT it was on FIRE!!! :!: :!: :!:
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

lolz @ tom
Image
please believe
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

s13driftertb wrote:Man I heard this event was soooo HOT it was on FIRE!!! :!: :!: :!:
Image

oh yeah andrew broke his truck while towing my broken car
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

so much happened at the event.

a fire. a couple broken cars. a few kits shattered. shit ton of tires tortured.

i hit the kitty litter alot. dropped a tire off a few too many times. slaughtered a brand new set of feddies before noon and flatspotted the new azenis...martymartymarty.net helped almost redlining 3rd gear entries for the scare the crap out of me win! damn it was fun.

i think my front suspension/front brakes/wheel bearings/?????? are near gone. something is fubarred up front. start taking shit off monday till i find out whats not right.

i heart DG! thanks for awesome event. thanks martymartymarty.net for dealing with the drone for 4hrs each way while i slept in a/c goodness.
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

i has a present for youse


Image

Image

more to come i'm sure.
Image
please believe
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

one for struka
Image

ulgy car :lol: can i has?
Image

charles in charge
Image

david "i has torks" jones
Image

butters
Image


from the photogs on tennspeed.net "inkwelldesignstudios.com"
Image
please believe
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I"m hella bummered that I couldn't make it out. Moving pwnz my life.
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

andysapp wrote:I"m hella bummered that I couldn't make it out. Moving pwnz my life.
Im right there with ya on the bummed part....


hella glad I didn't have to move! haha. You could have texted me if ya needed help btw cause today was so boring... I guess its too late to offer that. :x
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

word on the street is there will be another one. no excuse everyone shows.


this is like the third private day i've worked because my car was wrecked/broken. i'm now building a car just for this track that's how rad this place is. 3rd gear full throttle clutch kick initiation. sammy would go 100mph we were only going 99!
Image
please believe
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

link
http://www.tennspeed.net/forum/about10308-0-asc-0.html

awesome awesome awesome event. cant wait to go back.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

How did the KA's do on that track??
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

I think brantley (blue zenki asphalt assualt) and I were the only ka's out today. 3rd gear entry easy but I was going in 2nd w/ ebrake into the FOERST hairpin, up the straight weight transfer, clutch, and or ebrake around 2nd hairpin, then clutch kick into the third turn and pin the gas all the way out.

At least until I killed mine. :oops:

Lots of fun for ka power. road course > *
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
s13driftertb
Ripe Meat
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: N' Ville

Post by s13driftertb »

down_shift wrote:I think brantley (blue zenki asphalt assualt) and I were the only ka's out today. 3rd gear entry easy but I was going in 2nd w/ ebrake into the FOERST hairpin, up the straight weight transfer, clutch, and or ebrake around 2nd hairpin, then clutch kick into the third turn and pin the gas all the way out.

At least until I killed mine. :oops:

Lots of fun for ka power. road course > *
so you got it home o.k.?

any word on what it is?
<the fire guy>
Post Reply