Page 5 of 8

Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:05 pm
by P.Haire
10mm is gonna kill your drift. forfeit your car to me! :)

Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:27 pm
by Dr. Marlow
well i broke my rear end today at the mustang club event on Nashville Superspeedway
so i wont be running but i will be there noonish to chill
:D it was worth it :D

Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:42 pm
by s13driftertb
Man I heard this event was soooo HOT it was on FIRE!!! :!: :!: :!:

Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:53 pm
by P.Haire
lolz @ tom

Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:57 pm
by Dr. Marlow
s13driftertb wrote:Man I heard this event was soooo HOT it was on FIRE!!! :!: :!: :!:
Image

oh yeah andrew broke his truck while towing my broken car

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:53 am
by revel
so much happened at the event.

a fire. a couple broken cars. a few kits shattered. shit ton of tires tortured.

i hit the kitty litter alot. dropped a tire off a few too many times. slaughtered a brand new set of feddies before noon and flatspotted the new azenis...martymartymarty.net helped almost redlining 3rd gear entries for the scare the crap out of me win! damn it was fun.

i think my front suspension/front brakes/wheel bearings/?????? are near gone. something is fubarred up front. start taking shit off monday till i find out whats not right.

i heart DG! thanks for awesome event. thanks martymartymarty.net for dealing with the drone for 4hrs each way while i slept in a/c goodness.

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:43 am
by P.Haire
i has a present for youse


Image

Image

more to come i'm sure.

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:53 am
by P.Haire
one for struka
Image

ulgy car :lol: can i has?
Image

charles in charge
Image

david "i has torks" jones
Image

butters
Image


from the photogs on tennspeed.net "inkwelldesignstudios.com"

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:55 am
by andysapp
I"m hella bummered that I couldn't make it out. Moving pwnz my life.

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:59 am
by shawn shawn
andysapp wrote:I"m hella bummered that I couldn't make it out. Moving pwnz my life.
Im right there with ya on the bummed part....


hella glad I didn't have to move! haha. You could have texted me if ya needed help btw cause today was so boring... I guess its too late to offer that. :x

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:06 am
by P.Haire
word on the street is there will be another one. no excuse everyone shows.


this is like the third private day i've worked because my car was wrecked/broken. i'm now building a car just for this track that's how rad this place is. 3rd gear full throttle clutch kick initiation. sammy would go 100mph we were only going 99!

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:25 am
by down_shift
link
http://www.tennspeed.net/forum/about10308-0-asc-0.html

awesome awesome awesome event. cant wait to go back.

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:30 am
by shawn shawn
How did the KA's do on that track??

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:39 am
by down_shift
I think brantley (blue zenki asphalt assualt) and I were the only ka's out today. 3rd gear entry easy but I was going in 2nd w/ ebrake into the FOERST hairpin, up the straight weight transfer, clutch, and or ebrake around 2nd hairpin, then clutch kick into the third turn and pin the gas all the way out.

At least until I killed mine. :oops:

Lots of fun for ka power. road course > *

Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:07 am
by s13driftertb
down_shift wrote:I think brantley (blue zenki asphalt assualt) and I were the only ka's out today. 3rd gear entry easy but I was going in 2nd w/ ebrake into the FOERST hairpin, up the straight weight transfer, clutch, and or ebrake around 2nd hairpin, then clutch kick into the third turn and pin the gas all the way out.

At least until I killed mine. :oops:

Lots of fun for ka power. road course > *
so you got it home o.k.?

any word on what it is?
<the fire guy>