Page 5 of 13

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:40 am
by P.Haire
what's with the rowdy stuff in your sig breh?

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:24 am
by David Adams
P.Haire wrote:what's with the rowdy stuff in your sig breh?
It's a pretty cool MP3 sound byte I found, it's not epic enough to make a thread out of but I found it cool enough to be a sig link. I figured the Team Rowdy guys would get a kick out of it.

It's just a byte from The Simpsons where Krusty the Clown says "Hey Hey, Are You Ready To Get Rowdy!"

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:08 pm
by kOOpA
6 cf dudes driving!

sawoooooooot!

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 pm
by mynameismike
what bout dudettes????????

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:17 pm
by kOOpA
womanz can't drive, fool.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:31 pm
by down_shift
kOOpA wrote:womanz can't vote, fool.

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:38 pm
by kOOpA
down_shift wrote:
kOOpA wrote:you no how cookin'

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:58 am
by kalifornia087
icantdrift wrote:
andysapp wrote:TANDEM.

why are you listed in Tandem 2?
I heard he crashes into people :lol:

I need to register.... I need to see if I'm making this event.

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:58 am
by andysapp
ZLOLLLZZZ!!!

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:02 am
by down_shift
Austin sign up!

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 am
by Pittsy
I'm so excited to finally be sliding my car with everyone.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:43 am
by kalifornia087
down_shift wrote:Austin sign up!
Missed it :evil:
I'll probably just bring the n/a 7 and randomly disrupt ka kings tandem with rotary ridiculousity.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 am
by down_shift
I think several people have been slow on their payments so it might not hurt to pm marcos if you dint have a spot.

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:22 am
by Pittsy
Byron: Please tell Marcos my money is coming this week. KTHXBYE

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:10 pm
by down_shift
myshudo wrote:Byron: Please tell Marcos my money is coming this week. KTHXBYE
TXTDKTHXSLOLIDKMYBFFJILL