Page 41 of 54
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:08 pm
by Freddy2k
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:56 pm
by struka
Looks cold. Lol.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:37 pm
by Abactus
what happend to that peugeot

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 pm
by andysapp
Miss you buddy! I wish I could come visit this year. Hopefully I can get some duckets saved up for next year.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:15 am
by Freddy2k
abactus it got MODIFIED!
would be great andy! If you still do the KDF shirts stuff we should make a deal over christmas cause many many people want them shirts but dont want to order in the usw...
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:31 am
by andysapp
I don't have any. I gave everything back to Will, and he is running the store now. Also, the shirts have been outright stolen in Poland. I keep meaning to post up about it. I can talk to Will about trying to set something up with you guys over there to help spread the gospel for sure!
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:44 am
by struka
Polska
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:48 am
by Greg
Keep Poland Fun?
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:43 pm
by struka
I want to go back and visit. It sure was a lot of fun last time I went.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:54 pm
by FooSchnickens
Well go bust some skulls for Andy when you go, then.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:43 am
by Abactus
Freddy2k wrote:abactus it got fucked up!
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:45 am
by andysapp
Greg wrote:Keep Poland Fun?
More like Poland Stealing Fun. Ask me next time I see you and I'll show you pics.
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:36 am
by Freddy2k
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:05 am
by TurboGrinch
keep bitching fun!
we need some back to grasroots shirts!
ppl over here start to jump on the KDF train without knowing how much fun drifting was back in the days

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Yourself ~
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:11 pm
by Freddy2k
you still hat the kumhos?
