Page 46 of 68

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:27 pm
by Dr. Marlow
huzzah

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 am
by VRT nenders
So what your telling me is that you now know the mysteries of this kool-aid and one day i can also have some psm goodness?
congrats, i expect to see this awesomeness in the near future.

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:19 am
by andysapp
I'm hella stoked... and kinda hella frustrated that the solution was so simple.
BUT - it works, so fukkit I'M HAPPPPYYYY!!!

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:20 pm
by Generz
sooo happy. what what?!

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:30 pm
by kalifornia087
Yeeeessssssssssssssss

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:23 pm
by Greg
gnarl

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:15 am
by icantdrift
time for a return trip to road atlanta?

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:28 pm
by Zigerus
very nice, I am also hoping I do not run into ABS issues but if I do I know who to go to now :D

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:05 pm
by andysapp
icantdrift wrote:time for a return trip to road atlanta?
MOTHERFAWK YESSS.

I still need more power to get out of the horseshoe... but my entries will be FANTASTIC.

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 pm
by FooSchnickens
andysapp wrote:
icantdrift wrote:time for a return trip to road atlanta?
MOTHERFAWK YESSS.

I still need more power to get out of the horseshoe... but my entries will be FABULOUS.

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:16 pm
by collink
What are you planning to do in the way of more power when you can, Andy?

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:18 pm
by Greg
E39 V-8

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:44 pm
by andysapp
Honestly big power will probably never happen. It just costs too much money for this car.

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:50 pm
by down_shift
the FOERST step to big power is to rip its german heart and brain out.

Re: BMW of DETH Build - HYDRO WORKS!!!

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 pm
by Mischif
andysapp wrote:Honestly big power will probably never happen. It just costs too much money for this car.
But medium power is possible, right? You're running ~170whp now; you would be unstoppable with ~250-300.