Parting out the S14. Holler if you want something.

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

kalifornia087 wrote:Cody I bought a car yesterday, if Eugene wants the Buddy Club it is all his.
Waaaat?
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

lolz at S.L.A.C.
please believe
collink
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by collink »

CodyW wrote:The headlights are in decent shape (not super yellow or anything), although the passengers side has a few small scratches from me doing a terrible job of trying to polish it a while back (I later ended up getting them shined up decently however). That pic I posted earlier is a pretty good representation of them though, so check it out to see about how they're looking now.

If I end up parting the shell that far down (which might happen unless someone wants it in moderately complete shape on the outside), I was originally thinking around $150 for the headlights and corner lights (one of those is brand new and cost like $40 or $50 on it's own). If you didn't want those, I'd probably knock a little more off the price, but just let me know.
If you could just pull them and hold them (unless someone else wants them) for a bit until I can afford them too, that'd be great. I have the money for the radio trim and front lip now, but not the headlights.
JJ Alfano
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by JJ Alfano »

yay

cheap stuff!!!

i will definitely be getting some stuff from you if this check comes in soon enough :D
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke

Post by kalifornia087 »

shawn shawn wrote:
kalifornia087 wrote:Cody I bought a car yesterday, if Eugene wants the Buddy Club it is all his.
Is it the car I passed on the dam yesterday. :wink:
It could be.
andysapp wrote:Waaaat?
You see... There was this cool seat I wanted. And then i found a car i wanted in a similar price range and bought it instead. It's not in great shape but tis' a step in the right direction. On a side note, I think it's safe to say I have a problem, and i can't seem to stop it.
go fast or die
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

haha, this sounds awesome. can't wait to see it!
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Post by ChadMK4 »

CodyW wrote:These are the only 2 sorta side shots I can find, and they're sorta old (pre-coilovers). Hopefully they show enough though, but if not, I'll be glad to take some this weekend and post them up.

I'm really not sure on the coilover mileage, but it probably isn't high at all. They've seen maybe 10-12 events on my car, and maybe ~500 miles of street use (if that), and the car they were on before mine only ran them for a few events (no street use), and then switched to a different setup.
If you have the wheels and coilovers after the holidays I may get them off of you. This is turning out to be a very expensive Christmas for me with the purchases of gift certificates, presents, rings, car parts, trip to vegas, and a new laptop.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Vegas!?
PmartyX
Purple Drank

Post by PmartyX »

rings?!
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

martymartymarty.net wrote:rings?!
PmartyX
Purple Drank

Post by PmartyX »

Rhoad Racing wrote:
martymartymarty.net wrote:Chicken and Stove Top?! At 6!?!?!

At 8!??!!

fixed
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

Ok, we're gonna end up working on the car at my house today since we never found a super easy way to get it over to Marietta, so if anyone wants to hang out over here or start grabbing stuff up, feel free. We're hoping to get most of the stuff except for the actual motor done today/tomorrow, so that should free up most of the parts on my list of things for sale.
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

Im heading your way now.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

sad to see coco's car going bye bye.
HURRAYY!!!!!!! for byronzzzzz though.
please believe
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

kalifornia087 wrote:
shawn shawn wrote:
Is it the car I passed on the dam yesterday. :wink:
It could be.
andysapp wrote:Waaaat?
You see... There was this cool seat I wanted. And then i found a car i wanted in a similar price range and bought it instead. It's not in great shape but tis' a step in the right direction. On a side note, I think it's safe to say I have a problem, and i can't seem to stop it.
yeah, I could have told you that the FOERST time I met you S.L.A.C. haha! I can't wait to come home, thats like a christmas surprise on it's own, what car has austin bought now!? haha