Page 587 of 648
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:26 am
by Pittsy
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:49 pm
by Lightning

you Wes.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:56 pm
by Treefish
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:01 pm
by shawn shawn
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:55 pm
by Generz
phew.. saved again.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:34 am
by Pittsy
Generz wrote:phew.. I'm only making this comment because it was Tony who asked for Celicas. If everyone else suddenly started talking about them, I'd own 7 by the end of the week.
...Granted, those 7 would be hot as hell, & I'd be extremely jealous.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:54 am
by shawn shawn
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:14 pm
by Generz
Pittsy wrote:Generz wrote:phew.. I'm only making this comment because it was Tony who asked for Celicas. If everyone else suddenly started talking about them, I'd own 7 by the end of the week.
...Granted, those 7 would be hot as hell, & I'd be extremely jealous.
That's a bit of an offhand comment there..
Akin of saying that I'm a fan boy and I buy everything that is cool when people say it's cool.
I'm not a fan of Celicas and would never seriously own one.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:17 pm
by Pittsy
Generz wrote:Pittsy wrote:Generz wrote:phew.. I'm only making this comment because it was Tony who asked for Celicas. If everyone else suddenly started talking about them, I'd own 7 by the end of the week.
...Granted, those 7 would be hot as hell, & I'd be extremely jealous.
That's a bit of an offhand comment there..
Akin of saying that I'm a fan boy and I buy everything that is cool when people say it's cool.
I'm not a fan of Celicas and would never seriously own one.
http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Joke
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:19 pm
by Generz
The joke's on you, bro.
Me and Tony.. we tiiite.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:30 pm
by Treefish
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:32 pm
by Greg
that's a gnarly garage
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:00 pm
by Rhoad Racing

- garage.jpg (174.97 KiB) Viewed 3233 times
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm
by shawn shawn
Too much talking in this thread. Cut that out.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:48 pm
by Treefish