Page 7 of 7

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 pm
by andysapp
YES!!

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:50 pm
by revel
crap thats awesome

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:35 pm
by Abactus
two pics from today

with the 'new' rear tires :D

Image

Image

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:03 pm
by marcos
Lol. Please tell me that's temporary...

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:11 pm
by andysapp
I think that looks pretty rad!

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 am
by P.Haire
i think it's time to add more woodgrain and go for the full effect. it looks great!

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 am
by Abactus
one more pic

I'm not sure if I want to do that whole woody thing on the car. maybe I'll have some other ideas already next week :mrgreen:

Image

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 am
by aburazaru
I like where this is going! That last pic is awesome! All up in the danger zone!

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 pm
by Abactus
little update

put off the stickers from the front bumper

Image


also removed the supercharger kit to change the timing belt

Image

Image

will need a new water pump too

Image

Image

throttle valve looks still good after all the time with the charger

Image

Image

I heard some weird noise lately and this is where it came from - the manifold gasket is leaking

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 pm
by Greg
glad you pulled the stickers off. looks better black.

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:52 pm
by Abactus
Greg wrote:glad you pulled the stickers off. looks better black.
funny, that's what most of the people are saying :mrgreen:

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 pm
by FooSchnickens
It was pretty cool for a minute, but yeah I like blacked out better.

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:41 pm
by andysapp
Changing it up is part of the fun!
:D

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:02 pm
by Greg
yes and yes, I liked the wood grain, but I like black better.

Re: is200 build - let's get the party started

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:05 pm
by marcos
Abactus wrote:
Greg wrote:glad you pulled the stickers off. looks better black.
funny, that's what most of the people are saying :mrgreen:

Always like the black from the beginning. Looking good. I believe I'm having the same issue with my header. Only during cold starts. After the car warms up the noise goes away, so I haven't made it a big deal.