Page 61 of 249

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:18 pm
by Greg
YES!!! much Subaru love on dM.

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:19 pm
by andysapp
HOLY SHIT YES! You should DEFinitely name the car Chucky!!!

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:44 pm
by Falkon45
lol.

That's awesome. what's with the older chassis change, though?

I'm looking at a cressida now.

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:49 pm
by down_shift
mranlet wrote:When's the next one? I'll be there.
looks awesome. I want to see this in action. I think Feb will be the next ATL event.

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:56 am
by VRT nenders
finder pull of champions hahahaahaha hell yes. need more people like this in drifting.

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:11 pm
by mranlet
Thanks all.

There is still more pull to go. The wheels on the car are currently 15x8 -19 with about 3.75-4" of pull going on, but I when I break 200rwhp I'm planning on fitting my 15x10 -40, which will require another 1.75" of width on each side.

My goal is to have it ready in drift shape by the FOERST weekend in Feb for my shop's Poker Run, so if I can get time off enough I'll be up for that event by you folks, hopefully with a few friends of mine.

Maybe I should just start a build thread...

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:20 pm
by mranlet
Falkon45 wrote:lol.

That's awesome. what's with the older chassis change, though?

I'm looking at a cressida now.
Here's my other project. It needs about 18hrs worth of work and $200 to be up and going. 1UZ, coilovers (not pictured), rollcage, single seat, fuel cell, Hyper Single clutch, 3lb wiring harness, nothing but road, seat and ass. The End.

Image
Image
15x8s and 15x10s

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:24 pm
by struka
yea, a build thread would be nice... :)
and thats going to be dick...both of them

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:46 am
by Falkon45
I <3 you.

I want to build a 1uz cressida too. I'm looking at the gen after that one.

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:16 pm
by Generz
ranlet is pretty much awesome.

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:19 pm
by Falkon45
So yeah.

I'm not a copy cat, it's more of a plan b if the supra hit's the shit fan.

Image

$500 FTMFW

Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 pm
by Zigerus
Did you weld the center diff or get a RWD spool and if you have it done, did you have to upgrade any of the rear end?

Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 pm
by mranlet
So as to keep this thread moving along, I started a build thread here:
http://www.driftmechaniks.com/forum/vie ... php?t=7086

Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:35 pm
by kalifornia087
Image

Newest. Daily driver trading for my miata. Anybody want a white base model FC? I only want to keep 2 at a time so I'm keeping this one (blue) and my black one.

Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:59 pm
by POOPscandal
i'd take the extra one off your hands, but all i has is $100.