Page 604 of 648

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:53 am
by kOOpA
HMM i might need to do obnoxious vinyl after i get the car painted XD

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:20 pm
by P.Haire
umm, y'all seen this?

Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:27 pm
by shawn shawn
P.Haire wrote:umm, y'all seen this?

Image

lolwut

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:20 pm
by CodyW
I'm not sure what's going on but I like it a lot.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:40 pm
by P.Haire
Future of formula d right thurr.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:01 am
by FooSchnickens
P.Haire wrote:Future of formula d right thurr.
I, for one, welcome our new S15 overlords.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:02 am
by aburazaru
P.Haire wrote:Future of formula d right thurr.
Nascar?

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:55 am
by Freddy2k
aburazaru wrote:
P.Haire wrote:Future of formula d right thurr.
Nascar?

yes big bore V8's, big financed teams, tubeframe cars with silhouette bodies like formulaD is right now... Me don't like that!

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:23 am
by P.Haire
The great thing about pro drifting is it can do what it wants and I'll just drift how I wanna.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 am
by kalifornia087
P.Haire wrote:The great thing about pro drifting is it can do what it wants and I'll just drift how I wanna.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:44 pm
by Greg
so hot. only left hand drifts.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm
by andysapp
I've been sayin' that shit needs to happen forever!
Looks radical.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:09 am
by Mischif
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

http://www.myrideisme.com/Blog/diesel-r ... win-smoke/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:16 am
by Greg
I love rat rods, but I don't like that.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:15 pm
by Generz
Mischif wrote:Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

http://www.myrideisme.com/Blog/diesel-r ... win-smoke/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

trying to hard...