~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: Virginia

Post by Lightning »

DJones wrote:
andysapp wrote:My car has the same thing. I've never crawled under there to pull them out.
You have plenty of angle as it is now. It's really easy to do if you ever have the urge.

I found a company that makes custom spindles for my car. They wanted $600 for each side. ....maybe next year :roll:

Fatman Fabrications?
DJones
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1297
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:13 am
Location: Lawrenceville, GA

Post by DJones »

Lightning wrote:
DJones wrote:
andysapp wrote:My car has the same thing. I've never crawled under there to pull them out.
You have plenty of angle as it is now. It's really easy to do if you ever have the urge.

I found a company that makes custom spindles for my car. They wanted $600 for each side. ....maybe next year :roll:

Fatman Fabrications?
What did you call me!!! :?
User avatar
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: Virginia

Post by Lightning »

DJones wrote:
Lightning wrote:
DJones wrote:
andysapp wrote:My car has the same thing. I've never crawled under there to pull them out.
You have plenty of angle as it is now. It's really easy to do if you ever have the urge.

I found a company that makes custom spindles for my car. They wanted $600 for each side. ....maybe next year :roll:

Fatman Fabrications?
What did you call me!!! :?
haha, Fatman Fabrications usually does custom spindles for various cars.

So who's the company?
DJones
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1297
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:13 am
Location: Lawrenceville, GA

Post by DJones »

It was Griggs Racing. Agent47 had some stuff that would work too.
User avatar
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5507
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:51 pm
Location: Chambodia

Post by Dr. Marlow »

DJones wrote:
Lightning wrote:
DJones wrote:
andysapp wrote:My car has the same thing. I've never crawled under there to pull them out.
You have plenty of angle as it is now. It's really easy to do if you ever have the urge.

I found a company that makes custom spindles for my car. They wanted $600 for each side. ....maybe next year :roll:

Fatman Fabrications?
What did you call me!!! :?
lol
Image
You've got the wrong answer
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

was not impressed by the griggs racing fox body stuff i saw.
Image
please believe
DJones
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1297
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:13 am
Location: Lawrenceville, GA

Post by DJones »

P.Haire wrote:was not impressed by the griggs racing fox body stuff i saw.
Way over priced too. The actual price for the spindles is $3500.00 I must have mis read the last time I looked at it.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

:shock:
User avatar
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: Virginia

Post by Lightning »

DJones wrote:
P.Haire wrote:was not impressed by the griggs racing fox body stuff i saw.
Way over priced too. The actual price for the spindles is $3500.00 I must have mis read the last time I looked at it.

ouch! what about Maximum Motorsports?
DJones
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1297
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:13 am
Location: Lawrenceville, GA

Post by DJones »

They don't have much for the s197
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Post by shawn shawn »

Get real guys! Just get Bob McCoy to make you parts.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I saw a purple Camaro with that wing the other day, and totally thought BOB MCCOY!!!
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

andysapp wrote:I saw a water barrier the other day, and totally thought BOB MCCOY!!!
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

andysapp wrote:I saw a purple Camaro with that wing the other day, and totally thought BOB MCCOY!!! and i jizzed in my pants.
Image
please believe
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

Image

build teaser :D
Post Reply