2007 WRX Concept Spotted.

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

babba-na6c
Ripe Meat

2007 WRX Concept Spotted.

Post by babba-na6c »

charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

but...uh....but....the fenders...the beautiful fenders...WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY GOD DAMN SUBARU FENDERS!!!?!?!?3/!#?!@
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

better than the current, but still not what the STI should look like
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
Kronus
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Kronus »

It seems a little off doesn't it? Take for instance the fender line down the front and how that battles with the new line on the rear door and fender. Its like its fighting itself geometrically. Those lights....
"Yes." - Mika Hakkinen
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

Subaru Engineering: We got it completely right once, and we'll never do it again. How can they constantly fuck up lately? I don't get it.
Beans and cornbread.
gotundersteer?
Fresh Meat

Post by gotundersteer? »

^agreed. That looks like vomit. What the hell are those morons thinking with that front end.
2004 Pitch Black 5spd 2.0L(Z) ZX3: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Eibach Pro-Kit Dampers, H&R 24mm Rear Swaybar, Focus-Sport rear stress bar, MBRP Cat-Back, UK ST200 Mondeo Wheels w/ Kuhmo Ecsta 215/45/17's, (Victoracer 15'' track tires) Quantum Audio 12''/Quantum 800w Amp, Custom Ported Box, K&N Panel Filter, SVT Lip...
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

well looks like subaru has lost my vote until they get a swift kick the head and go back to the classics. why they even stopped making the coupe mode,l i will never understand. yeah the numbers may have been steadily going down, but they were offering the STi TypeR as the only coupe. oh well.
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

they are gettin worse and worse. the front with the nose looks like a ferrari enzo..the hood like evo and sti mixed it. man i hate it. they def need to go back to the classic subaru look.
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

interesting
i didnt like the bugeye look at FOERST, but it grew on me
i didnt like the square/round headlight after that, but it grew on me
i didnt like the current look at FOERST, but tis growing on me
so i guess ill wait and see, hopefully one i like will be around in 2009 when i get out of school cause im getting one!
You've got the wrong answer
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

is that a heat extractor directly in front of the intercooler scoop?
AE111
Ripe Meat

Post by AE111 »

Wow, me likey very much!

Just needs a CF front lip and a Chargespeed High WR wing, a drop on some Aqua dampers, and it's good to go, maybe some thicker tires and a JDM Drift Center Diff for sliding around...

Too bad the US version will probably get crappy orange turn signals and different taillights...
RHD AE111 Corolla
"RHD does not JDM make..."