**DRIFT FURY IS POSTPONING NASHVILLE SEPT. 1ST EVENT**

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat

**DRIFT FURY IS POSTPONING NASHVILLE SEPT. 1ST EVENT**

Post by Tracy »

Hey guys! I'm just here to let you know that we will be postponing our Nashville Super Speedway event that was to happen on September 1st. We decided to do this since 2 other organizations in the South East are hosting events on the same weekend. We just don't want to have to fight for the drivers in the same drivers pool. I don't have a date yet. We were going to try to do it on Oct 21st or 22nd, but those dates are booked at the Speedway. I will keep you guys informed and WE WILL DEFINITELY BE RESCHEDULING THIS EVENT. Please spread the word and if you have any question please get a hold of me tracy@batlground.com

Thanks for your understanding and my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I think that's pretty rad that you're rescheduling. I was planning on coming up for your event, but definitely thought there were too many events that weekend.

Keep us posted on the rescheduled date!
:D
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

i cant make it then :(
You've got the wrong answer
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Tracy... if your tentative Oct date changes let me know. We are planning on having a Oct event as well (possible 2), so we'll schedule accordingly.
Midtenn
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Midtenn »

I can tell you now that October 7th is booked by the TRSCCA, the weekend of October 20-21 is booked by the TRSCCA (I just sent the contracts today for those dates) and the weekend following (October 27-28) is a Monster Truck Race. That leaves you Oct 6th, 13th, and 14th as open weekend dates.
<12 -- We really don't know what it means either.
marlow<12 wrote:Well the AE86 is <12's specialty, and <12 is awesome, so therefore the AE86 is awesome
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Tracy »

Midtenn wrote:I can tell you now that October 7th is booked by the TRSCCA, the weekend of October 20-21 is booked by the TRSCCA (I just sent the contracts today for those dates) and the weekend following (October 27-28) is a Monster Truck Race. That leaves you Oct 6th, 13th, and 14th as open weekend dates.
Thanks for the heads up.
Midtenn
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Midtenn »

Tracy wrote:
Midtenn wrote:I can tell you now that October 7th is booked by the TRSCCA, the weekend of October 20-21 is booked by the TRSCCA (I just sent the contracts today for those dates) and the weekend following (October 27-28) is a Monster Truck Race. That leaves you Oct 6th, 13th, and 14th as open weekend dates.
Thanks for the heads up.
I have a calender at work with the dates the track gave me earlier this year as "taken" dates. I don't recall any more in October, but I'll check tomorrow is there are any.
marlow<12 wrote:Well the AE86 is <12's specialty, and <12 is awesome, so therefore the AE86 is awesome
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

monster truck race?
please believe
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Tracy »

I should have a rescheduled date today.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

cool
please believe
rhythmnsmoke
Ripe Meat

Post by rhythmnsmoke »

bump...
Midtenn
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Midtenn »

rhythmnsmoke wrote:bump...
You afraid Tracy is going to forget she's setting up events?
rhythmnsmoke
Ripe Meat

Post by rhythmnsmoke »

:lol: Naw, just making sure I keep my eyes on this.
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Tracy »

LOL.

I'm waiting to hear back from them on Dates available in Nov. I'm not sure why I haven't heard back yet. Sorry guys.
Midtenn
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Midtenn »

Tracy wrote:LOL.

I'm waiting to hear back from them on Dates available in Nov. I'm not sure why I haven't heard back yet. Sorry guys.
Rick can be a pain to get a hold of sometimes. Once you leave a few messages, he typically finally calls back.