Cops and My Supra...

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

collink
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Cops and My Supra...

Post by collink »

Okay, short little rant here...

I'll set the scene: I'm driving down the interstate (I565) at 2:20am this morning. I'm doing speeds in excess of 100mph. Up to about 130mph...going under and overpass...and I see a cop...and he sees me. I mean a fucking COP...sitting under an overpass...probably eating fucking doughnuts...at TWO-FUCKING-THIRTY in the morning!!! Needless to say, he guns me going QUITE fast.

Now, I COULD have just dropped the hammer and done 150mph to my exit, and then done some creative evasive driving...but it's just bad joojoo to run from the cops in Huntsfail...so I pull over...not onto the shoulder...but OFF of the shoulder...so he's not "in danger". Not only that, when he walks up, I complimented him on his hiding spot, all the while thinking, "God you guys MUST be behind on your quota...". Mother fucker STILL gives me a ticket...DUH...though he opted for "Speed Above 70mph, Interstate Hwy." rather than a reckless...but this guy sets my court date for May 6th...that's less than 3 weeks!

God I fucking hate cops...

I need to get rid of my Supra...it's just too fast...if I can do 150 in it, I will...and that's what scares me...

Anyone interested in a trade for an S-chassis? 87 Supra Turbo, ~111k miles. Eibach Pro-kit springs, KYB GR2 shocks.
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

ummmm, so your upset that the cop pulled you over while you were speeding. tuff shit. just keep your foot off the gas, or get use to the speeding tickets
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

StLCankles wrote:ummmm, so your upset that the cop pulled you over while you were speeding. tuff shit. just keep your foot off the gas, or get use to the speeding tickets
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

this is funny....why wouldnt he give you a ticket? i would have arrested you.....
PmartyX
Purple Drank

Post by PmartyX »

struka wrote:i would have thrown you in the pokey.....
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by POOPscandal »

well, Huntsfail cops suck for the most part. your surprised you got a ticket though? come on, you got pulled over and you we're doing between 100-130mph and expect to get away with it without a ticket?

i had a similar situation happen on my gixxer i had in Huntsfail. except it was "rush hour"(so just sort of heavy traffic) on 565 and i was doing about 95-110, saw a cop, he saw me, i didn't slow and kept making my way through traffic, i guess he just said fuck it cause he didn't even try.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

Haha.

You got lucky.

See it this way... you probably break the speed limit all the time.

Compared to all the times you've been speeding and gone in extreme excess of a speed limit, you've only gotten this ticket right?

See it as you paying your fee for the all the previous of being able to drive as fast as you want.

A ticket is nothing but a fee that you pay to drive as fast as you want.
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

well said....
Nismo300zxt
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Nismo300zxt »

Browse the local forum from time to time.

http://hsvracing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19688
collink

Post by collink »

No, I'm not mad that I got the ticket...I'm just like, "WTF?! Why would you sit there at 2:30 IN-TH-MOTHER-FUCKING-MORNING?!?!?!?!" There's like NO traffic on 565 at that time...hence my 130mph
collink

Post by collink »

Nismo300zxt wrote:Browse the local forum from time to time.

I tend to try to stay away from that forum, because if you even so much as utter the word "drift", you have like 37 rednecks e-beating the shit out of you...

But dammit...I wish I listened to the radio from time to time...if I wasn't on XM all the time I probably would have gotten that memo...FUCK...

Oh well...it's only $147...not a reckless...

Oh yeah...and the question still stands...

Anyone want a Supra?
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

collink wrote:
Nismo300zxt wrote:Browse the local forum from time to time.

I tend to try to stay away from that forum, because if you even so much as utter the word "drift", you have like 37 rednecks e-beating the shit out of you...

But dammit...I wish I listened to the radio from time to time...if I wasn't on XM all the time I probably would have gotten that memo...FUCK...

Oh well...it's only $147...not a reckless...

Oh yeah...and the question still stands...

Anyone want a Supra?
That ticket is dirt cheap. Pay it and be on your merry way. Haha.
collink

Post by collink »

I think I'm gonna try to get driving school for it...

It's been a while since I went to driving school in Huntsfail, lol...
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

Why is he sitting there at 2:30am? I can't really say but my best guess would be to catch assholes like yourself who think speed limits don't apply after midnight because there are less people on the road. You'll find no sympathy here.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Nismo300zxt
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Nismo300zxt »

charlie wrote:Why is he sitting there at 2:30am? I can't really say but my best guess would be to catch assholes like yourself who think speed limits don't apply after midnight because there are less people on the road. You'll find no sympathy here.
Looking for drunks. Madison and Limestone county have the mosts DUI arrests in the state of abalambala.