Page 1 of 3
New Hauler
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 pm
by Dangerous Drifter Dan
Well I guess i finally had to get something more family friendly. I also wanted something to haul house/car crap in. 98 Eddie Bauer 97K Its got the gas guzzling package 5.4l 4x4 with the tow package.
Now all I need to do is add some zombie killing gear. Doesn't Marcos have one of these?

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 pm
by andysapp
ZOMBIE KILLING GEAR IS A YES.
Congrats!
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:00 pm
by down_shift
nice ride. Id guess those things are pretty affordable these days.
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:43 pm
by Dangerous Drifter Dan
They where alot more affordable about 3 months ago....Saying that I got a freaking steal $5400. This kid had 3 cars of his own and his family had about 10 that I saw sitting around the house along with boats, jet ski's, dune buggy, 4 wheelers, and dirt bikes. He said it came with the house and his parents said he could have the money if he sold it.
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 pm
by Dr. Marlow
awww so no trade the gto for my 4runner?
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 pm
by charlie
congrats. hard to believe that body style is over a decade old already. fuck me we're getting old.
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:19 pm
by Dangerous Drifter Dan
marlow<12 wrote:awww so no trade the gto for my 4runner?
you never told me!!! I really only wanted to spend about 6k so unless you had plenty of cash to go with it then it wouldn't have worked anyways.
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:29 pm
by P.Haire
what's the bolt pattern on this mofo so i can start looking for wheels and tires?
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 pm
by Dr. Marlow
Dangerous Drifter Dan wrote:marlow<12 wrote:awww so no trade the gto for my 4runner?
you never told me!!! I really only wanted to spend about 6k so unless you had plenty of cash to go with it then it wouldn't have worked anyways.
yeah i dont
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:33 am
by David Adams
That's a very nice truck! Which transmission comes with that model? I've been looking into getting a tow vehicle/second vehicle, but the Ford AOD is a scary piece and I don't know if all Ford Autos got it or just the cars.
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:46 am
by Dangerous Drifter Dan
AODs are in cars and i think a few trucks got them. They are from the 80's and early 90's though. I think it has a E4OD which is a beefy trans.
I dont like AOD's very much at all I couldn't manage to keep one together under my Crown Vic they have way to many weaknesses.
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:26 am
by David Adams
Yeah, Joe was telling me about the AOD issues, I had a T-bird LX that suffered from the same problems and that's where my weariness towards them stems. I'll have to do some research on that E4OD because that's a very attractive truck and I do need to eventually get a tow vehicle, LOL!
Thanks for the info!
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:02 pm
by Zach
David Adams wrote:because that's a very attractive truck LOL!
you are SO not black, I refute you any claims of your blackness!

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 pm
by Rhoad Racing
David Adams wrote:that sheet be skrate banggin!
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 pm
by David Adams
Rhoad Racing wrote:David Adams wrote:damn nukka, jus slap sum 30s on dat sheet and dat'd be fya rite deah! 20s? Nah! Ya'll still ridin twennys yall sum umpa lumpas
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
http://www.youtube.com/v/lJjc5Ihro8c&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
http://www.youtube.com/v/lJjc5Ihro8c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>