Page 1 of 2

knock knock - who's there ?

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm
by Abactus
ah, my TTE supercharger kit :D *happy*

Image

Re: knock knock - who's there ?

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:50 pm
by Lightning
Abactus wrote:ah, my TTE supercharger kit :D *happy*




:shock: :twisted:

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:30 pm
by Dr. Marlow
need on car pics and burnout video

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:37 pm
by Abactus
marlow<12 wrote:need on car pics
will follow - currently I'm waiting for the intercooler

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 pm
by andysapp
NIIIIIICE!!! This is going to be awesome!
:D

How much did it set you back?

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:47 pm
by Abactus
it's a used kit (but in excellent shape)

I paid eur 2500 (usd ~3.370,00)

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:32 pm
by AFSil80
I predict 13 babies will be eaten upon every engine start up.

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 pm
by Zach
AFSil80 wrote:I predict 400 BABIES will be eaten upon every engine start up.

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 pm
by David Adams
Zachscar wrote:
AFSil80 wrote:I predict 400 KENYANS will be eaten upon every engine start up.

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:18 pm
by andysapp
Hahahah!

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:28 pm
by P.Haire
so many babies!

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:09 am
by AFSil80
When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD.

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:11 am
by charlie
It's like christmas but better cuz instead of double dragon 2 it's a SUPERCHARGER!

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 am
by down_shift
nice buy

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:51 am
by Pittsy
LULZ @ Charlie