Page 1 of 3
New ride!!
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 pm
by S.K.Robot
Here is the new project. Can't wait to get it out to Turner and see what she will do.......most likely spin cause I have no idea what I'm doing out there! One pic is before the drop one is how it sits now. Dig it Chet!

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 pm
by Lightning
nice!

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 pm
by andysapp
YESSSSSSSS DUDE!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:04 pm
by S.K.Robot
It has a wierd idle but I'm sure it's no biggie. It runs and I got it for $500.
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 pm
by mynameismike
S.K.Robot wrote:It has a wierd idle but I'm sure it's no biggie. It runs and I got it for $500.
That's how it all starts out..... hehe, see you around!
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:14 am
by defcon86nwh
Sweeeeet
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:02 am
by charlie
are those bulletholes on the hood? was that thing shot at from a helicopter? did you by any chance buy that car from one, bruce willis?
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:11 am
by Epik
charlie wrote:are those bulletholes on the hood? was that thing shot at from a helicopter?
that would definitely explain the weird idle..
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 am
by Abactus
nice - whats under the hood?

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:09 am
by down_shift
nice. diggin the pants.
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:33 am
by Freddy2k
Man that US Bumpers really hurt my eyes...
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 am
by Pittsy
Congratulations man.
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:13 am
by David Adams
E30s ROCK! I've still got a manual and E34 AFM if you're around, I can hand them over to you.
Nice find and AWESOME price!
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:13 am
by CodyW
nice! super awesome to see you in something rwd!

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:34 am
by Generz
Freddy2k wrote:Man that US Bumpers really hurt my eyes...
That's the truth!