Search found 7 matches

by Heavydrifter
Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:08 am
Forum: *.generalDiscussion
Topic: Just moved down from MO now in ATL.
Replies: 39
Views: 10888


eh not bad. took the rest of the week off to mess with it since it is nice. hoping to have the power sterring stuff into the car, also the new wiring, heater core, and gas tank. after that there is only the engine to swap over and then put ze dash and carpet in and tada.

hmmm... sounds like it ...
by Heavydrifter
Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:01 pm
Forum: *.generalDiscussion
Topic: Just moved down from MO now in ATL.
Replies: 39
Views: 10888

Theres some guy on 240fail that runs his mouth about his lsx swap that he paid to get done. no one here cares.

hmm... good to know? yeah i didn't think i'd really get any good feedback about that post. but I didn't have anything else to say.

th way i see it is keep your engine swap to your own ...
by Heavydrifter
Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Forum: *.generalDiscussion
Topic: Just moved down from MO now in ATL.
Replies: 39
Views: 10888

So I just met a guy who's name was Charles I think?

He had a zenki s14 with an LS2. I think he said it was one of the FOERST in the state to have one.

It was pretty nice. sounded pretty mean too.
by Heavydrifter
Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:05 am
Forum: *.generalDiscussion
Topic: Just moved down from MO now in ATL.
Replies: 39
Views: 10888

Nismo300zxt wrote:BHG.
nope just seized brake pistons. but you know I've seen more z cars down here then any other import. Its pretty cool.

But I saw a red 240sx coupe. He was on team Red beans?

and I also saw the the STI from the drift event at turner field, he was spittin fire like a mutha ucker.
by Heavydrifter
Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:56 pm
Forum: *.generalDiscussion
Topic: Just moved down from MO now in ATL.
Replies: 39
Views: 10888

kOOpA wrote:randy zapp!
Hey Koopa I'm in STL right now. I'm only here till friday morning though. We should still hang out though.
by Heavydrifter
Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:54 pm
Forum: *.generalDiscussion
Topic: Just moved down from MO now in ATL.
Replies: 39
Views: 10888

andysapp wrote:Welcome to Cracktown. Please do not feed the manimals.
Roger that. So do you guys have any weekly meets or anything? We do that in ATL but its mostly noobs but its a good way to meet people.
by Heavydrifter
Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:25 pm
Forum: *.generalDiscussion
Topic: Just moved down from MO now in ATL.
Replies: 39
Views: 10888

Just moved down from MO now in ATL.

Hello everyone, Just moved down from MO. I live in ATL meow.

I drive an 87 Toyota supra with a couple mods.

I was on Driftstl.com and some of you guys know me.

I was at the "say cheese" event spectating. and someone told me to come hang out with some dude I've never heard of... I think it was ...