*.theFrrrstPost``

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

*.theFrrrstPost``

Post by Guest »

Well, i guess someone had to do it.
We're officially up and running!
--
*.driftMechaniks, yo... :arrow: recognize;
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

y0!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

bit by bit... piece by piece...
i'm getting the board looking more like home.
:)
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

To everyone just joining...this board and site itself is on the up and coming. We're in our FOERST stages of development, but we hope to be a great place for people to get together and discuss drifting and tuner talk in general.

Although the team itself resides in Atlanta, we love to hear about happenings in other areas, and especially love footage, photos, and new techniques. It's all about information sharing:) Hope to see more people joining, and bear with it if things get slow with few members!

To those of you going to be at Drift Atlanta, be on the look out for us. We'll be handing out free stickers and buttons, and debuting the FOERST design in our shirt series which you can buy [for cheap!].

Once the site is fully up and running there will be lots of videos, photos, and even drift oriented gear and clothing for sale. Stay tuned and stay sideways!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

nobody wrote:To everyone just joining...this board and site itself is on the up and coming. We're in our FOERST stages of development, but we hope to be a great place for people to get together and discuss drifting and tuner talk in general.
Well stated. We're just getting things off the ground here... ironically right at the same time as driftAtlanta.
While things might not be in full motion until after the event... I can promise you a kick-ass website & forum to boot.
We've got big plans for this site, so stay tuned!!!

If you're reeeally hungry for some flicks'n'vids...
check out http://www.andysapp.com.

There's plenty on there to hold ya over until driftMechaniks:com goes 100% live.

Until then...
Keep it sidewayz... or no wayz at all.