Local E30 M3 stolen!

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

Generz
Eet Bacon

Local E30 M3 stolen!

Post by Generz »

Hey.. some of you guys might know MikeyP (vw guy).
Anyways.. his grey E30 M3 got stolen sometime between friday after midnight and saturday morning from the 'supposedly' secure parking deck at his apartment complex.

A few things about his E30 M3 is the wheels w/ maxxis tires.. the summit racing seats on modified corbeau brackets and the hid's in the factory projectors.

If you guys know/hear/see anything about this car.. please let me know. thanks!

Eugene.
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

ahhh, that sucks! i've seen that thing at martymartymarty.net's before and it's freaking nice, hate to hear that happening :(.

i'll definately be on the lookout for it though.
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

what?!?! :shock: :shock:

that sucks so bad, if i see or hear anything about it on the net since i am far away i will let you know, that is such a beautiful car.
slidewaysgolf
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by slidewaysgolf »

You should check Mr. Sapp's house :wink: lol j/k. But i am not kidding about this i have hade like mmm 5 people i know whos cars have been stolen and three were found again buy driving around looking for them. I even found one once by accedent sitting on the side of GA 400 out of gass. So just go on a mad weeklong serch and you should be able to find it errrr maby, and if you do dont just get in and drive it home, sit and wait for the fuck wad who stole it to show up kidnap him and take him to a dark place, were a nurse you have kidnaped earlyer that day is waiting and then beat him till he is about dead and then make the nurse keep him alive and cut if his toes and realy just keep tortaing him untill he finialy dies.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I was out of the country, I swear! For real though... I'll keep an eye out. This is fwaaking TERRIBLE.

Do I have permission to stab the theif if I see him?
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

I will speak for the owner and grant permission. You may also stab him in the face.
Beans and cornbread.
rotary_drift_dreams
Ripe Meat

Post by rotary_drift_dreams »

man that makes me mad...i love the old school m3 and its really rare that you see one on the road
nsanyatl
Fresh Meat

Post by nsanyatl »

I saw one close to that in Chamblee, p-tree ind and Johnson Ferry, same color not sure about the wheels
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

nsanyatl wrote:I saw one close to that in Chamblee, p-tree ind and Johnson Ferry, same color not sure about the wheels
did it have a set of race seats in it? if it did.. drop me a PM. thanks!
nsanyatl
Fresh Meat

Post by nsanyatl »

quazar311 wrote:
nsanyatl wrote:I saw one close to that in Chamblee, p-tree ind and Johnson Ferry, same color not sure about the wheels
did it have a set of race seats in it? if it did.. drop me a PM. thanks!
couldn't tell it just passed me
Generz
Eet Bacon

Re: Local E30 M3 stolen!

Post by Generz »

Ugh.
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

So I'm curious. What happens in a situation like this? I know that insurance can never really give you back the time and character that you put into a car (particularly an older car) but was he given a settlement when it disappeared? Now that it is found, what's left of it anyway, does the insurance company own it? Does he just get it back with a salvaged title or something? As bittersweet as this situation is, what happens now?
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

charlie wrote:So I'm curious. What happens in a situation like this? I know that insurance can never really give you back the time and character that you put into a car (particularly an older car) but was he given a settlement when it disappeared? Now that it is found, what's left of it anyway, does the insurance company own it? Does he just get it back with a salvaged title or something? As bittersweet as this situation is, what happens now?
So Mikey got a settlement from the ins after a period of time where the car wasn't recovered.. so the ins now holds the title on it. The ins is going to send the car to a salvage auction to recover some of the money they paid out.. however you have to have a dealers license to buy a car at the salvage auction.

Luckily, Mikey's dad has both a dealers license and a salvage license so they are going to bid on the car to get it back. They just don't know how much it's going to go for.
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

Hmmm, if it were me I might just have to let that one go then.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

charlie wrote:Hmmm, if it were me I might just have to let that one go then.
Yeah.. that's what I said. But with the rarity of these cars and the prices of them now.. I don't know.

Mikey said that he had some 'unfinished' business with this car.