[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Kraut Drifter Introduction...
It is currently Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 47 of 51 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:34 am 
Rock Smoke

nice !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:52 pm 
Trunk Junk

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

please believe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 pm 
Muscle Milk

dick :slayer:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 pm 
Rock Smoke

In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:59 pm 
I need to go outside

Posting a giant boner would be impolite... so instead I will just say...
TOTAL BONER!!!

| | |

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:20 pm 
Rock Smoke

In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:01 pm 
Not Really Past the Hazing

Yesterday i was called by a friend which organizes a car meet every year if i want to do a small show... I fixed the car again and got up there, was only 20miles away from my place. As i arrived i unloaded the car, i thought i should rise the pressure in my rear tires a lil cause its only a show but forgot it so i drove with my brand new 245 on the rear with 25psi in it... Very bumpy place ==> FOERST clutchkick, diff and drive shaft broke...

2 of my TeamRowdy Buddies drove back to our garage, unmounted the diff of a friends 325 and brought it back. 2 hours after i broke the stuff i got back to work and we decided to put some water on the place to prevent more damage at the drivetrain...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:47 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

too much power? Are you going to get something much stronger?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 pm 

i am looking for a 3.2L rear axle with a 210size diff i got the 3.0L rear axle with the 188size diff the problem is i need a 4.xx final gear and they are expensive for the 210 diff...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm 

Some news, trying to get the car reliable... Bought a whole M3 3.2L Rear axle with the big 210 diff. But it has final gear 3.23 and i need something with 4.xx and those are expensive...

Mounted the new hood on it, after 6 months of waiting for the carbon hood i bought a glassfiber hood and modified it. Tomorrow there is a wet event and i am thinking of driving there with the company plates dunno yet have to work in the morning... Got a new windshield cause the old hood smashed the other new one so i lost the Driftmechaniks Sticker for it it makes me so sad and i could cry...

really thin layer of fiber glass looks like lingerie cause you can see the orange engine and stuff thru it <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm 
Trunk Junk

i dig the new hood.

please believe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:42 pm 
Rock Smoke

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:58 pm 
Purple Drank

Orange Mirrors :D :D :D :D

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 pm 
I need to go outside

Holy shieeit that hood is rad! So is the banner!!
:D

| | |

Page 47 of 51 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next