[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Kraut Drifter Introduction...
It is currently Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 49 of 51 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kraut Drifter Introduction...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:14 pm 
Not Really Past the Hazing

Whoot whoot

Everything fits fine, messured the length of the axles and it should work maybe i have to make some spacers but will work just waiting for the new wheel bearings to put in the r33 hubs!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:04 pm 
Rock Smoke

Nice! Looks proper.

In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:08 pm 
I need to go outside

WHOA!!!!

| | |

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:31 am 

Now i have some axles and diffs for the e36 left haha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:24 am 
Salsa Rodeo

Did you have to order some kind of custom bearings to fit the nissan outer hub to the bmw inner part? Or was it an off-the-shelf bearing that's not too hard to get a hold of?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 pm 
Rock Smoke

You can source almost anything premade like that. Also, Andy, get all those axles!!!!

In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:26 pm 

The R33 hub outer diameter is 43mm, there are different bearings for e36/e46 and i ordered the bearings for the 328i/325tds with an 42mm inner diameter. So i just have to machine the r33 hub, i think 1mm less shouldnt be too bad for the strength of the hub.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 am 
Eet Bacon

Have a question for ya. are these fairly common over there?

I am trying to find a set of EDM Levin headlights so that I can have the correct beam pattern.

| | | | |

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 pm 

Marlow asked me that in nashville, those are freakin rare here, i can watch out for a set of headlights.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 pm 

The machined wheelhubs, still waiting for the wheel bearings...

some more fresh paint:

spent about 200bucks at the dealership for new bolts and nuts... dayum!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:41 pm 

Bought the bearings at the dealership today didnt want to wait longer so car will be back on the wheels at the weekend!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 pm 
I need to go outside

YESSS!! That is awesome news!

| | |

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:53 am 
Eet Bacon

| | | | |

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:42 pm 

Thats the work from today, arms are back in, tomorrow i have to machine a centering spacer for the brake discs and drill the holes for the new pattern in it. Didnt work much on it today cause Charles KaKi NG came to hangout with TR Germany and i decided to set the aligment on his m3 cause it drove like shit...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm 
I need to go outside

Crazy! I've never met him, but he seems rad.

| | |

Page 49 of 51 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next