Kraut Drifter Introduction...

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing

Post by LilAfrikan »

vrt eggroll wrote:
Freddy2k wrote:
LilAfrikan wrote:Wilkommen! Wie Gehts? Ich bin sehr gut! Ich komme aus Suid Afrika und ich bin 24 jahre atl. :) Ich liebe das auto! Ich will auch ein BMW! ...

and that's about all the German I can think of right now. I hope I spelled that right. :) hehe Your cars are AWSOME! Very very welcome! You'll come to see the boys here are always trying to make silly jokes. :) Hope you stick around!
Your German is quite good, where did you learn that? I got some friends in CapeCoral/Ft. Meyrs which i visit nearly every year. I meet a South African guy, ok he is gay but he speaks german very well, did you speak german there?
she learned it off google translate or an iphone app hahahaha
What, no seriously. I learned that in school! I took German for three years. 2 in High School, and 1 in College. I didn't use translator at all!
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing

Post by LilAfrikan »

My FOERST language is Afrikaans, which is a mix between German and Dutch. But it turns out, its not like German at all, with the exception that we use some of the same words, but it has a completely different meaning in German. It made it really hard to learn the language. for example:

in german "wie" means how, in Afrikaans "wie" means who. Very confusing!

I actually have never met a gay South African as weird as that might sound. haha

Anywho, yeah, I learned German in school. I kinda wish I kept going, so that way I can know three fluent languages! :) haha
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by VRT nenders »

LilAfrikan wrote:
What, no seriously. I learned that in school! I took German for three years. 2 in High School, and 1 in College. I didn't use translator at all!
hahaha i kid i kid...
I was a third year German student in High School and grew up with German speaking grandparents, still can't remember shit, so your better then me.
I think I can thank HS for that since they had to reteach me everything I knew previously cause supposedly I spoke dirty German and they kept wanting to fail me, southern German is not considered proper German in America I guess.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

My girl has talent.
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by Freddy2k »

He was not only Gay and African, he also was one of the most naziest guys i met in my life... As a jew...

I think they dont teach german in school because all germans are so baaad. WW2 was so baaaad, so all germans are bad, we are all nazis and krauts and i dont know. I think you know what i mean.

Also German is not really easy to learn. You have the, we have der, die das and everything means the. Der is for male stuff, die is for female stuff and das is for things.... Der Mann, Die Frau, Das Auto... You say, the man, the woman, the car...
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Abactus
Rock Smoke

Post by Abactus »

@african nazis: wasn't there somthing on tv with louis theroux about these guys lately (?)
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing

Post by LilAfrikan »

wow....that's one special afrikan you met. I've never met a South African that would want anything to do with Natzism. weird. :?

Well, I think people who don't want to learn about Germany and it's language because of what happened in the past are stuck in history. I always say, you will never move on from an event, if you don't just let it go. For example:

In America, they were pretty shitty because they took a boat to Afrika, bought people like there were potatoes, and tossed them into a boat. Then made them do the work they didn't want to do, because they're lazy. So, now 100 years later, black people still want to dwell on the terrible past, and make the crackers feel like they still owe them something.

So, we have a whole month dedicated to them. Clothing stores, Book sections, blah blah blah, which is all nice, but is that really making them feel better. I mean, they picked cotton for clothes and food for crying out loud! So, probably not, which is why people should just let it go! You'll never move on if you can't let the past be the past, because unfortunately they'd like to go back and change all the shitty things they did, but can't. If you want equality, well dammit, then everyone has to be equal. =

it's like this...when you break up with someone who treated you like shit, what do u do? Well FOERST you cry, and cry...and some more crying. Then you start finding all the things that reminded you of them or they left, so you get a box, put it in there, and call them to come get it. Really you just wanted to see them again so it realllyyy sinks in. Then you yell at them until u're blue, and they leave and u feel much better. Then you move on with life. :)

Simple... :D

...and that's my history lesson today kids! Come back tomorrow for some fun excited times with Lieze's History Theories!

ps. i hope no one is offended by my little history lesson. Just the opinion from a white little afrikan!
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

im still waiting on my obama check
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing

Post by LilAfrikan »

StLCankles wrote:im still waiting on my obama check
aahhahahahha....u and me both son!
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

LilAfrikan wrote:
StLCankles wrote:im still waiting on my obama check
aahhahahahha....u and me both son!

yous my president
Pittsy
Rock Smoke

Post by Pittsy »

LilAfrikan wrote: it's like this...when you break up with someone who treated you like shit, what do u do?

Lots and lots of random meaningless sex w/ lots and lots of random meaningless partners?

"The quickest way to get over a woman is to get under another."
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

myshudo wrote:
LilAfrikan wrote: it's like this...when you break up with someone who treated you like shit, what do u do?

Lots and lots of random meaningless sex w/ lots and lots of random meaningless partners?

"The quickest way to get over a woman is to get under another."
word
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing

Post by LilAfrikan »

hahahahah...good to know if guess. ;)
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

Freddy2k wrote:He was not only Gay and African, he also was one of the most naziest guys i met in my life... As a jew...

I think they dont teach german in school because all germans are so baaad. WW2 was so baaaad, so all germans are bad, we are all nazis and krauts and i dont know. I think you know what i mean.

Also German is not really easy to learn. You have the, we have der, die das and everything means the. Der is for male stuff, die is for female stuff and das is for things.... Der Mann, Die Frau, Das Auto... You say, the man, the woman, the car...
we know not all germans are nazis. it's just that's all most people know about germany. i really want to go back to germany but i'm a broke college student so i doubt i'll be going back anytime soon.
please believe
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing

Post by LilAfrikan »

Yeah, just like people don't get why I don't have lions as pets and live in a hut, and take an elephant to work. :( haha