Drift of the Month Club

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Drift of the Month Club

Post by jo »

In order to increase some participation from outside sources around here, I've been fiddling with an idea in my head. Each month, anyone can submit video footage of them drifting, and the members of the forum will vote on the one they think is best. [The submitter, or anyone else can vote, so long as they are a forum member]. This one will be put up in the video section under "drift of the month". And all the glory and fame will be bestowed upon them;) The person who is picked will also get a prize package sent to them with various little drifting goodies...

I think it will keep things fresh and interesting, and give us more footage to look at, and hopefully more involvement.

what ya guys think?
Last edited by jo on Mon May 17, 2004 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ftnssn
Fresh Meat

Post by ftnssn »

sounds like a plan to me. 8)
If its not going to get you in trouble is it really worth doing?
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

wow, awesome idea!! Am up for it forsure =D
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I'll definitely post up some vids... not to compete... but just to participate!
:D
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

you spelled "price package" wrong. It's supposed to be "prize package". lololololololol I'm just bustin your shit. NYU in da house

It is my job to give my teammates shit to keep them on their toes when opposing teams try to talk smack. But we don't do talking anyway we just boost away.......

0psi......N/A and loving it!
Last edited by EVOsaiyanPrince on Mon May 17, 2004 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

EVOsaiyanPrince wrote:you spelled "price package" wrong. It's supposed to be "prize package". lololololololol I'm just bustin your shit. NYU in da house

It is my job to give my teammates shit to keep them on their toes when opposing teams try to talk smack. But we don't to talking anyway we just boost away......

nobody, allow me. I think you mean "we don't do any talking anyway, we just boost away" hooman. What's up now?! Good Enough Diploma in da house!
Beans and cornbread.
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

hahahaha...it doesn't really bother me...I'll have the PhD paper soon and then hooman can kiss my ass [cuz he'll never be fast enough to be in front:P]

Aside from that.... There is already a team that has compiled a ton of footage for us... We'll probably have to cut it down a bit to vote on it [because other submissions probably won't be as long]...I'll leave that to Andy since he's the footage wiz.

I'm getting a very positive response on this idea outside of our forum. I'm excited about it:)
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

haha, i was trying to figure out what he meant at the end lol..

*searches for the "Owned" Smilies*
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

umm darkducati i don't know what you're talking about? all of my spelling is correct. :lol:

DJ the last line is Andy's theme in life

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.