English, motherfucker... do you speak it!?!

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing

English, motherfucker... do you speak it!?!

Post by foilman »

from http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1629333719.html

i have a 95 240sx 5spd runs great and strong posi rearend, 18s sunroof links but its tapped up so it dont damage interior witch is in great shap. the car is in green primer motor does chadder but is comin for nissans but not bad. driver side window dont row down besides that great car. will trade for almost nething but would like to have a bike or nice cadi or nice suv wid rims just let me no what u got i can give a lil boot but not much if trade is right thanks for more pics and info call/txt 931-691-3478 ANYTIME

h22,b16,5.0,lt1,ls1,5spd,bike,crotchrocket,lowerd,lifted,rims,custom,bagged,suv,donks,cbr,gsxr,gsr,ls,DOHC,
jsquared
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Re: English, motherfucker... do you speak it!?!

Post by jsquared »

oh my. at some point you have to consider that its just not on purpose anymore.
siccccckkkkkkkk
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by Lightning »

I fear for our country.
unhinged......no, not really.
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

I have for sale a 1995 Nissan 240SX. 5spd transmission works great and has a strong positive rear end. The car is currently sitting on 18" custom wheels. The sunroof leaks but it has been taped so that it doesn't damage the interior, which is in great shape. The car is green primer. The motor does have some chatter but not bad, this is common for this model of Nissan. Driver side window does not roll down. All that shit aside its a great car.

Willing to trade for almost anything but would like to get a bike, nice Cadillac, or a nice SUV with rims. Just let me know what you have. I can give a little bit of cash if trade is right but not much. Thanks. For more pictures and information call/text 931-691-3478 ANYTIME.

english,idontspeakit,h22,b16,5.0,lt1,ls1,5spd,bike,crotchrocket,lowerd,lifted,rims,custom,bagged,suv,donks,cbr,gsxr,gsr,ls,DOHC
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

you guys are totally missing the point that struka is selling his car. sad day indeed.
please believe
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

P.Haire wrote:you guys are totally missing the point that struka is selling his car. sad day indeed.
holy crap i just peed
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

hahaha
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by foilman »

P.Haire wrote:you guys are totally missing the point that struka is selling his car. sad day indeed.
Believe me, that was my 1sth thought, but then that text came by and blew a hole in my head and it linked out.
Epik
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Epik »

foilman wrote:
Believe me, that was my 1sth thought, but then that text came by and blew a hole in my head and it linked out.
baahahaa.. :rotate:
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

revel wrote:
holy crap i just peed
so i got an SUV on rimz. sup?
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Post by ChadMK4 »

struka wrote:
revel wrote:
holy crap i just peed
so i got an SUV on rimz. sup?
pics or ban
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by Lightning »

foilman wrote:from http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1629333719.html

i have a 95 240sx 5spd runs great and strong posi rearend, 18s sunroof links but its tapped up so it dont damage interior witch is in great shap. the car is in green primer motor does chadder but is comin for nissans but not bad. driver side window dont row down besides that great car. will trade for almost nething but would like to have a bike or nice cadi or nice suv wid rims just let me no what u got i can give a lil boot but not much if trade is right thanks for more pics and info call/txt 931-691-3478 ANYTIME

h22,b16,5.0,lt1,ls1,5spd,bike,crotchrocket,lowerd,lifted,rims,custom,bagged,suv,donks,cbr,gsxr,gsr,ls,DOHC,
unhinged......no, not really.