Two New Stickers.

Quality... not quantity. Find Slide Style™ / DriftMechaniks gear and apparel here!

Moderator: andysapp

andysapp
I need to go outside

Two New Stickers.

Post by andysapp »

I've had these for about a month... but I'm just now getting them online. I was trying to wait for my sticker dude to re-print the yellow stickers in flo green. Somehow they ended up yellow and they sent them anyway. I'm still waiting on the green version... but for now - they yeller is up.

http://slidestyle.bigcartel.com/product ... ll-sticker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://slidestyle.bigcartel.com/product/mini-oe-sticker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Greg
Muscle Milk

Re: Two New Stickers.

Post by Greg »

yes yes yes I'll take some of both on 4/21 :slayer:
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

I need to stock up too!

edit: Just bought a slew of them :)
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Sweeeeee!

I'll ship'm tomarrer!
:D
Abactus
Rock Smoke

Post by Abactus »

nice :D

edit\

order placed

<3 :slayer:
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

dick! Got it! I shall ship ASAP!
jsquared
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by jsquared »

Good stuff! I was going to get KOBK. burned into the leather on my rifle sling in all wild west fashion :) Prolly pick some of these up from you this weekend.
siccccckkkkkkkk
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

That is an amazing idea.
Zigerus
Clam Salesman

Post by Zigerus »

Also ordered, I want the green when you get them. Let me know.
Control Freaks!~ http://www.cfdrift.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Throttle fixes everything. Love is kissing your rear bumper into a snowbank at 40 mph and not leaving a scratch. If hookers carried active differentials in their purses and knew how to use 'em, I wouldn't be married. Left-foot braking fixes everything the throttle doesn't fix, including impotence and poor self-esteem. Banging off a rev limiter while looking out a car's side window and slamming into a steering stop will cure cancer. If the car isn't moving around under power, you are a small, testicle-free squirrel. The handbrake fixes everything left-foot braking doesn't fix, including philosophical issues with most major religions and the heartbreakingly impossible question of what you should have for dinner*.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

jsquared wrote:Good stuff! I was going to get KOBK. burned into the leather on my rifle sling in all wild west fashion :) Prolly pick some of these up from you this weekend.
That is an awesome idea! My buddy Brit that owns One3 does leather tooling if you're interested.
http://web.me.com/one3brit/Gate_City_Le ... llery.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jsquared
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by jsquared »

Dannnng that shit looks extra fancy!
siccccckkkkkkkk
TurboGrinch
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by TurboGrinch »

ordered some aswell + a shirt.

i choose XL, will that be fine? im 191 tall?
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Got it! You should be good on size. If not... let me know and I'll send you another one.
:D
TurboGrinch
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by TurboGrinch »

perfect. :heartbeat:
Zigerus
Clam Salesman

Post by Zigerus »

Andy, I ment to order both stickers but I only got 1 paypal receipt. Let me know if you got them both please.
Control Freaks!~ http://www.cfdrift.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Throttle fixes everything. Love is kissing your rear bumper into a snowbank at 40 mph and not leaving a scratch. If hookers carried active differentials in their purses and knew how to use 'em, I wouldn't be married. Left-foot braking fixes everything the throttle doesn't fix, including impotence and poor self-esteem. Banging off a rev limiter while looking out a car's side window and slamming into a steering stop will cure cancer. If the car isn't moving around under power, you are a small, testicle-free squirrel. The handbrake fixes everything left-foot braking doesn't fix, including philosophical issues with most major religions and the heartbreakingly impossible question of what you should have for dinner*.