:-(

Quality... not quantity. Find Slide Style™ / DriftMechaniks gear and apparel here!

Moderator: andysapp

Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

I still need another ggm shirt andy I'll make sure to bring moneys next time a I see you!
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

i still need one, i was hoping to get one when i was in atl but we were busy but i guess you were more busy than us
Pittsy
Rock Smoke

Post by Pittsy »

P.Haire wrote:if it makes you feel better i've done two t shirt runs and lost money on both. i'll probably lose money when i print some team rowdy shirts. fashion mogul i am not.
Speaking of which, didn't you give someone a shirt to give to me a while back? I can't remember who it was, but I never got it. haha
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

hahaha oops.
please believe
Dangerous Drifter Dan
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Dangerous Drifter Dan »

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t- ... 20408.html

Post #7 its the last post on the page.

The internets knows alllllll. The site seems to have alot of info from the UK on it but there is alot of good information on it. If you read through you can find a few size breakdowns in the threads.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

P.Haire wrote:if it makes you feel better i've done two t shirt runs and lost money on both. i'll probably lose money when i print some team rowdy shirts. fashion mogul i am not.
Yeah, it's kinda the nature of it I guess. I never wanted to make money on them... just break even so we can keep making rad shirts. The biggest problem for me is, that I don't like to charge you guys more than what it cost me to make... so I end up nowhere close to breaking even. Even when I try to get a pre-order feeler for how many shirts... some people call dibs, and then don't ever buy them... so I'm left overstocked.

It isn't a huge deal... but everything combined ends up keeping me from printing more tees. Not having a good way to advertise other than word-of-mouth doesn't help, since Joey pulled my ads from Wrecked.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Zachscar wrote:I still need another ggm shirt andy I'll make sure to bring moneys next time a I see you!
Sounds good, buddy!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

struka wrote:i still need one, i was hoping to get one when i was in atl but we were busy but i guess you were more busy than us
I know man. Shit sucks. I pushed a 72 week last week... and I'm working on another one.
:?
GTEAST
Clam Salesman

Post by GTEAST »

andysapp wrote:
struka wrote:i still need one, i was hoping to get one when i was in atl but we were busy but i guess you were more busy than us
I know man. Shit sucks. I pushed a 72 week last week... and I'm working on another one.
What do you have in xxl leftovers. I will BUY them. On a side-note, I'm pretty sure no one would mind paying your cost on these shirts and you losing money on them is sort of, sorry dude, no as smart ( but very nice) as the Andy Sapp that I know. Please let me help next time and we can post that stuff on the GTE site. Thanks dude..you damn sweetheart!!
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

Sappu, i will pay for XXL's you should make some money for your time at least.

<3
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

andysapp wrote:
so can you send it with patricks, that will save some money on double the shipping since we live right next to each other
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Yes, I can do that. The shipping will cost a little more than the $5... because there will be 4 shirts in the package instead of 2. It may actually end up being $9-10 total. I will see.
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

how many is he getting? just let us know.....
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Post by ChadMK4 »

Andy raise your prices $4-5 a shirt to even out your cost/sales. I'm sure everyone won't mind paying the difference.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

you need to take what you have left down to wish and put a sign that says very limited quantities and sell them for $100. :lol:
please believe