[PREORDER] TO x KLNM WINTER 2009 HOODIE

Quality... not quantity. Find Slide Style™ / DriftMechaniks gear and apparel here!

Moderator: andysapp

blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

[PREORDER] TO x KLNM WINTER 2009 HOODIE

Post by blink182house »

TRACTIONOPTIONAL & KILLIN 'EM have united to bring you the 2009 Winter Hoodie titled '63RD Drift Infantry'! These hoodies will be made from THICK 12oz zip-ups; black fabric with white ink. There will only be 50 of these hoodies made, so get yours while you can! Preorder will only last while hoodies are being printed, once we have them in stock price returns to original, so hurry and preorder a.s.a.p.!

NORMAL PRICE: $50.00
PRE-ORDER PRICE: !$40.00!

*All oversized orders will be $1 extra per size. (ex: 2X +$1; 3X +$2; 4X +$3)
**Pick-up and shipping are both available.
-PICKUP ORDERS: Please send direct paypal payment to
'nismostate@hotmail.com' and be sure to include SIZE.
-SHIPPING ORDERS: Please use our STORE checkout (which
includes shipping throughout the continental U.S.).

FRONT:

BACK:
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Re: [PREORDER] TO x KLNM WINTER 2009 HOODIE

Post by Mischif »

I would so rock one and the new dM/TR fabo collab hoodie if I had the money. Why is this shit so expensive?
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

Mischif wrote:I would so rock one and the new dM/TR fabo collab hoodie if I had the money. Why is this shit so expensive?
man hoodies are expensive to make thats really all it comes down to. plus this is how we make money to hold events, well some money, support yo scene!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Yeah hoodies always cost a grip just for the damn threads. Especially in colder months - prices go up from the manufacturers.
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

andysapp wrote:Yeah hoodies always cost a grip just for the damn threads. Especially in colder months - prices go up from the manufacturers.
If prices for materials go up in the winter, would it be possible to just have them made in the summer and sell them in the winter?
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

no that would be impossible.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by VRT nenders »

such a smartass
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

if you guys can rock one of these it'll help us fund more events in our area and would be just hella awesome to see these being worn around atl nashvegas and other areas of great dM territariz
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Mischif wrote:
andysapp wrote:Yeah hoodies always cost a grip just for the damn threads. Especially in colder months - prices go up from the manufacturers.
If prices for materials go up in the winter, would it be possible to just have them made in the summer and sell them in the winter?
Yeth... but I don't think that far in advance hahahaha.