No more LS13's, 72 Camaro and Rotary Brat Lemon.

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Re: No more LS13's, 72 Camaro and Rotary Brat Lemon.

Post by FooSchnickens »

Earnhardt on a blue oval?

f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by Lightning »

FooSchnickens wrote:Earnhardt on a blue oval?

it's happened before.

:P
unhinged......no, not really.
mikespeed95
Get Some

Post by mikespeed95 »

Drove 700 miles yesterday, met up and left the shop round 10, ate, ate again, then arrived at TMS. After the event we drove from Texas Motor Speedway to In-n-Out, then to Huntsfail to snag trailer, then to Brazoria way down south of houston, ate, then back to Huntsfail. I think we ate in there somewhere too.

Aquired this gem, the Zenki S14 of the mustang world, a 95GT. Paid $900, drove it on the trailer, strapped it down, drove home. Has a "blown headgasket" but we'll see. On the fence of parting it out or using it instead of the Fox and throwing my 351 and stuff in it. Shrug.

So far I'm exactly $3k in on this Mustang project, and have a LOT of parts to sell/scrap. In a tad more than I expected to be at this point, but but but have TWO running cars. the 95GT we picked up last night also has an Optima Red Top, fiberglass Cobra hood, some Eibachs, and probably some other stuff.

Hoping to make about $1k back on selling random stuff and scrapping things, and end up with a 351 mustang, and an extra t5 which should be a pretty easy feat I think....just need to decide if I think the 95GT will look cooler with my Foose wheels, or if I should rock the fox. I'm really thinking the 95 right now, but its also 230 in the AM, and I'm not gonna get a chance to work on it with tests all week, so time will tell.
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke

Post by kalifornia087 »

SN95's are ok but Fox is supreeeeme!! Send that 302 to cali so I can put it in my celica supra.
Any more on that lincoln Mark 7? Fuggin' love those old boats. I fired up my Turbo Coupe yesterday and blew the cobwebs out of the exhaust boosting around town. Cheap blue ovals = good times
go fast or die