~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

here's mine:

by the way, it's for sale so somebody please buy it :) (i need a 240)
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

celicas are great for grip track... why not get a FC or FD? I haven't seen a Rex yet over in the east coast at the drift events. Goodluck on the sell
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

i would really love to get a FD but i'm just not sure if i'm gonna have enough extra money to worry about the slightly higher maintenance and parts costs, plus the cars start out a bit high anyways. i've been researching, working on, and learning about 240s for the last couple of years and have always wanted one but didn't decide to finally get rid of my celi until recently.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Damn, yo...
I love those pictures!
You still going to the Art Institute?
How come your selling your Celica?
You got any prospective 240's lined up?
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

djdorifto wrote:I haven't seen a Rex yet over in the east coast at the drift events.
There were quite a few at DriftAtlanta. More FC's than FD's. There were a coupla FA's (?)... but they couldn't hold a drift very long. Coupla seconds, then the back end would swing around. I definitely expected to see more FD's there. Maybe they'll be more at the driftShowoff in Miami... or the next FormulaD stop in Houston.
OutDriveU
Ripe Meat

Post by OutDriveU »

Whats up Cody glad too see you over here. Its Shane BTW
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

yup, i'm still at the art institute but hopefully i'll be finished up by the end of this year (or maybe early 2005). and i do have a few 240's that i'm kinda interested in (mainly a guy named shawn's black SR-powered S13 hatch which is in marietta), but until my car sells i can't really make any moves. oh, and i'm just kinda dick of not having any real potential with this car and have been wanting to get into a RWD car again so this seems like a good chance :).

oh, and good to see you on here too shane!
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

Updates:

Well, my waterpump blew and it cooked the engine a bit. I don't want to risk it so I bought myself another engine. Just the Long Block, long story short, the company played around with me about having a S14SR, so they give me a S15 longblock they had there for the same price. I got a brand new waterpump and fan for it, so am fuckin stoked as hell =D. I'll be putting the engine this weekend, hopefully everything goes well. And also getting a new stainless steel turbo mani and outlet soon. Woot woot, hehe, gonna love the S15 engine sound =D
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

dayom that rules! too bad you didn't get the s15 back end to go along with it. [I'm obsessed with the s15 butt lol]. of course you know you are going to have to post video and sound clips:) I assume all of that stuff is much more accessable and probably a bit cheaper out in cali than it is here on the east coast.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

YO!
That totally rox the spot!
Ol' grrrl's getting the HOOK UP!!!

Keep us posted, for sure!
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

Update 2:

I got my engine today, wow, its so fuckin clean, no oil marks, nothing! I hooked up the mani and turbo and it looks so fuckin dick. So while I got this new engine, its time to get new parts, going to call up my friend at his shop to hook me up with a Koyo Radiator, new battery, clutch, getting AC finally, lots of Gagues aswell... mmmmm my baby is gonna be smoking!!
Hopefully everything will be instock and gonna be finish tomorrow or tuesday, my uncle works fast for the money am paying him lol. Update tomorrow
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Aww yeah!
That ish'll be dick, YO!!!
I can't wait to see flicks.

You gotta post an audio clip of how she sounds!
It's gonna be eeeevil!
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

dang, didn't see u and nobody reply to my FOERST update:

nobody - yeah that backend is fuckin sexy!! the best looking ass in the world!! yeah engines and parts are more easy to get here in Cali, but i have seen plenty of awesome shops in the east coast. You guys will be the FOERST to hear my baby rawr =D

Andysapp - Very dick indeed! Just 30mins ago I just paint strip my valve cover. Its nice and shiny and I spraypainted the nissan and valve number logos black. Am thinking of sprayapainting "DJDORIFTO" on the front side of the valve cover, we'll see. I'll be sure to make a few audio files, can't wait to hear my baby!
Drew@blitzkriegmedia
Ripe Meat

Post by Drew@blitzkriegmedia »

Thought I would post up some pics of my wrx,

Some of my upgrades:

ftnssn
Fresh Meat

Post by ftnssn »

thats a sweet looking BES
If its not going to get you in trouble is it really worth doing?