[KILLIN 'EM S13] i canz join big-build race?

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Re: [KILLIN 'EM S13] i canz join big-build race?

Post by blink182house »

Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

[ html] long embedded link [/html ] with no spaces of course

[html]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L8xCeJOmb2A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

memphisacc wrote:Image
DSC_2926 by CaenAbel, on Flickr
DSC_2977 by CaenAbel, on Flickr
DSC_3078 by CaenAbel, on Flickr
DSC_3084 by CaenAbel, on Flickr
last night up at the shop, oh and the white thing is my latest business expense ^_^

finally got it all figured out, after 4 MAFs I finally got a good one from a buddy. my brand new bosch unit comes in today and I'm running good! Also had a problem with my main ignition relay had one bad connection that was going in and out. now the car runs smooth and revs hard! i made a video on my phone but havent had a way to upload it anywhere yet, no wifi at my house!
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by Freddy2k »

i start to like those S13s :eh:
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

time to dump the truck so the racecar rolls in better! i have been eying those trucks lately wondering if something like that could be done. wonder if there is a 4 door version of those things.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

The moving company I worked for a couple summers ago got a moving truck special built so it would ride super low so it was easier to load and unload. They said it would blow shocks all the time and they bent the frame once. I guess they notched it for clearance. Those trucks suck balls to drive for a long time. I always had a hard time staying awake on long drives.
please believe
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

I've seen them around. Usually a ford/chevy super duty extended cab body on a box truck frame. Was looking at them for the tech rental company and decided against them since all the passenger space you gain takes up a lot of cargo capacity. Longest one we could find had a 16' floor which is a lot less room than a regular cab truck in the same price range. I think that one was $40k, and that money could probably get you two 20'+ trucks.

They'd work great for some kinda mobile work getup that required more than two people, but as a car hauler you're probably better off with what he posted up thurr or a truck/trailer combo.
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

revel wrote:time to dump the truck so the racecar rolls in better! i have been eying those trucks lately wondering if something like that could be done. wonder if there is a 4 door version of those things.
Actually the rearend has air ride and once put in park and the truck is off you can lower the rear about 4-6". The rollup door has already been replaced with a spring controlled fold-down ramp-door, and the inside of the truck has 1' high ramps so you can access the bottom of the car easily. I plan on making some ramps that will allow the door to drop and make it a smaller incline on a flat surface. In the pictures above the truck is actually at full height and on a reverse slope, making the door/ramp even more of an incline than usual. Right now though, if I back up to a curb or a hill, we can drop the door and drive the car out without removing the skirts no issue. Just need to get something figured out though so when we end up somewhere and its a completely flat surface I'm not screwed haha! XP

P.Haire wrote:The moving company I worked for a couple summers ago got a moving truck special built so it would ride super low so it was easier to load and unload. They said it would blow shocks all the time and they bent the frame once. I guess they notched it for clearance. Those trucks suck balls to drive for a long time. I always had a hard time staying awake on long drives.
This truck rocks especially for the price I got it for, but yeah long trips are going to be kinda meh. I purchased a large amount of dynamat to hopefully quiet down the cab and hopefully with a new radio and speakers, it'll help for the long trips. Lots of NOSSSSSS to stay awake!

FooSchnickens wrote:I've seen them around. Usually a ford/chevy super duty extended cab body on a box truck frame. Was looking at them for the tech rental company and decided against them since all the passenger space you gain takes up a lot of cargo capacity. Longest one we could find had a 16' floor which is a lot less room than a regular cab truck in the same price range. I think that one was $40k, and that money could probably get you two 20'+ trucks.

They'd work great for some kinda mobile work getup that required more than two people, but as a car hauler you're probably better off with what he posted up thurr or a truck/trailer combo.
The truck I have was a steal of deal, couldnt pass it up for what I intend to use it as. $40k? HELLLLL NAWW lol!
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

Yeah, prices are kinda ridic around hurr. You can find deals but they're hella sketch or hella trashed.
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

3" to single 3" to hushpower muffler
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

You should find a new welder.

:blaugh:

Lookin' good, now slam it sideways.
f00tography
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

my jelly welds are an example of my not giving a fuck lol
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

lol jelly welds :domo:
f00tography
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

and my buddy chris is just finishing up his ls build, his attention to detail makes my car look like a complete heap!
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

You crazy kids and your V8 noises.
please believe