TeamRowdy 330i Crash :-(

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing

TeamRowdy 330i Crash :-(

Post by Freddy2k »

MyBuddy Markus Müller crashed his 330i at the last round of IDS in Monza Italy... looks bad but he said he will fix it till final and european championship in 2 weeks...

www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Re: TeamRowdy 330i Crash :-(

Post by andysapp »

OH NOOO! As weird as this sounds... it actually looks kinda rad all smashed up. Hope he gets it fixed soon!
Love the sticker on the rear bumper!
Freddy2k

Post by Freddy2k »

thats why i posted it... i like the pictures they look like a car that got bashed for a long time till it failed and now its taking a rest :-)
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

Damn. Sad to see it. Hope it's up and running with the quickness.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
kOOpA
Rock Smoke

Post by kOOpA »

daaaaaamn
Freddy2k

Post by Freddy2k »

He just made it, 2nd in the Street Finals and overall Champion in the Street class :rotate:

Had the chance to drive an E46 M3 and driving on his passenger seat and fuck his 330i feels like it has same power than the m3... we dunno we... Funny thing is that in the ridelong with me on the passender seat he crashed into a tire barrier with my gopro on the same side looking forward to this footage :-D Should be rowdy !