S2 and some KMS

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

S2 and some KMS

Post by Dr. Marlow »

Hey. Turn your light holes here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCZUm3f

This is my favorite
S2KMSAMS-12 by marlowteamrowdy, on Flickr
You've got the wrong answer
foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing

Re: S2 and some KMS

Post by foilman »

You warped space with your timelight device.
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

lolz. i think that very FOERST pic of alex car is actually me driving it....atleast it looks like a white helmet and a passenger (the byron). Sweet if it is since my car was being a cuss all damn day
Last edited by revel on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

the fuck? Image
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by foilman »

Yeah, that thing was so beat and so sketch, but he did a great job driving it and was splaying out crazy angle every turn, looked so fun.
It's all hacked up, he said under 2400 lbs with him and a full tank. It has an RB20 with the firewall/tunnel modified, cylinder 1 at the strut towers and the accelerator directly under the steering column. Apparently he's been banned from MBDrift events.
Treefish
Purple Drank

Post by Treefish »

revel wrote:lolz. i think that very FOERST pic of alex car is actually me driving it....atleast it looks like a white helmet and no passenger. Sweet if it is since my car was being a cuss all damn day
Yeah thats you and your passenger Byron (just hard to see coz Byron's helmet is dark)
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

i has driven a famous car!

thanks again alex for allowing me to romp on your awesome hatch
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke

Post by kalifornia087 »

How about a nice can of NOSE?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marlowmarl ... 223495133/

Good to see meh boys rippin!
That hack thing posted above has me dry heavin'
go fast or die
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

nice shots
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

blink182house wrote:nice shorts
Epik
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Epik »

foilman wrote:Yeah, that thing was so beat and so sketch, but he did a great job driving it and was splaying out crazy angle every turn, looked so fun.
It's all hacked up, he said under 2400 lbs with him and a full tank. It has an RB20 with the firewall/tunnel modified, cylinder 1 at the strut towers and the accelerator directly under the steering column. Apparently he's been banned from MBDrift events.
this is true, he has. his mouth and temper get him in all sorts of trouble and it was a step we needed to take. still i hated to ban anyone, but we were actually losing long term drivers when him and his shop cars showed up, not mention the cars were beyond unsafe.

btw, his partner's s13 coupe (barely any of it left anymore) flipped at a KMS event.
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Epik wrote:
foilman wrote:Yeah, that thing was so beat and so sketch, but he did a great job driving it and was splaying out crazy angle every turn, looked so fun.
this is true, he has. his mouth and temper get him in all sorts of trouble and it was a step we needed to take. still i hated to ban anyone, but we were actually losing long term drivers when him and his shop cars showed up, not mention the cars were beyond unsafe.

btw, his partner's s13 coupe (barely any of it left anymore) flipped at a KMS event.

I watched him drift towards spectators (like ones standing near the pre stage with no wall in front of them or anything) towards the end of the day in the AMS media lot. I don't feel like you lost anything by banning him. :lol:
ImageImage

_team rowdy_